动画电影《哈尔的移动城堡》第3集:老巫婆驾到
日期:2013-10-23 20:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Lettie,the chocolate eclairs are done.
蕾蒂 贝壳蛋糕烤好了哦
OK,I'll be right there.
好的 稍等一下
Thanks.
好的
All right, I better get going then.
好了 我要回去了
I just wanted to make sure that you were doing ok.
我只想知道你现在过得好
Hello,Lettie. Hi, how are you doing?
蕾蒂 你好 嗨 辛苦了
Sophie,do you really want to spend the rest of your life in that hat shop?
索菲 你真的要一辈子待在帽子店吗
The shop was just so important to Father.
那是爸爸最珍贵的一家店
And I'm the eldest, I don't mind.
我又是长女...
I'm not asking what father would have wanted.
我不是问你爸爸的事情
I want to know what you want.
我是说你真喜欢做帽子吗
Well...
这个...
So you later, Lettie.
蕾蒂 再见咯
Good seeing you again. You too.
下次到店里坐坐吧 好
I better be going. It's your life, Sophie.
我走了 这是你自己的生活 索菲
Do something for yourself for once. Bye, Lettie.
自己的事要自己决定 再见 蕾蒂
I'm sorry,but the shop's closed now,ma'am.
我们已经打烊了
I could have sworn I locked that door. Must have forgotten.
我应该已经锁门了 一定是忘记了
What a tacky shop.I've never seen such tacky little hats.
廉价的店 廉价的帽子
Yet you're by far the tackiest thing here.
你看起来是最廉价的
I'm afraid you will have to leave now.
我想你现在应该离开了

重点解释

I just wanted to make sure that you were doing ok.我只想知道你现在过得好

make sure弄明白; 设法确保

I tried to make sure of the problem.

我想把这个问题弄明白。

I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.

我要拿定主意我是否去澳门。

Sophie,do you really want to spend the rest of your life in that hat shop?索菲你真的要一辈子待在帽子店吗

the rest of其余的

I'll be tied up the rest of the week, I am afraid.

这个星期我恐怕都抽不出时间。

Let's burn off the rest of the brush.

让我们把剩下的灌木丛清除掉。

Yet you're by far the tackiest thing here.很明显你看起来是最廉价的

by far到目前为止;显然,明显地

She is the best by far/She is by far the best.

她显然是最好的。

He is by far the wisest boy in the class.

他是班上最聪明的男孩。

分享到