动画电影《哈尔的移动城堡》第1期:哈尔和索菲尔的初遇
日期:2013-08-20 20:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, looks like little mouse losts his way.
嘿,你似乎迷路了。
Oh ,no. I'm not lost.
不,我没有迷路
This little mouse looks thristy.
在找什么吗? 小老鼠
We should take her for a cup of tea.
那一起喝杯茶吧
No thanks, my sister's expecting me.
不用了 我还有重要的事
She's pretty cute for a mouse.
真的像一只小老鼠耶
How old are you anyway? You live around here?
你几岁啊? 是这个镇上的孩子吗
Leave me alone.
请让我过去!
You see? You moustache scares all the girls.
都是你这个大胡子啦
So? She's even cuter when she's scared.
她发脾气也很可爱啊
There you are, sweetheart. Sorry. I'm late.I was looking everywhere for you.
原来你在这 抱歉 我迟到了 我找了你好久
Hey.Hey. We're busy here.
你是谁啊 没看到我们很忙吗
Are you really?
真的吗
It looked to me like the two of you were just leaving.
你们去散个步好吗
Hup! Hup! Whoa! What? Hey!
怎么回事啊? 怎么啦?
Don't hold it against them.
原谅他们吧
They're actually not all that bad.
他们是不错的人
Where to? I'll be your escort this evening.
要去哪里? 我送你过去
Oh, I'm , um, just going to the bakery.
不用了 只是去面包店
Don't get alarmed, but I'm being followed.
你装作什么都不知道 有人在追我
Act normal.
自然点

重点解释

Hey, looks like little mouse losts his way.嘿,你似乎迷路了。

look like看上去像

He looked like a goblin in those clothes.

穿著这身衣服使他看上去像个小妖精。

That girl over there looks like she's in dreamland.

那边的那个女孩看上去像在梦境里一样。

We should take her for a cup of tea.那一起喝杯茶吧

a cup of一杯

I want to have a cup of coffee, now.

我这会儿想喝一杯咖啡。

Each of us partook of a cake and a cup of tea.

我们每人吃了一个饼和一杯茶。

I was looking everywhere for you.我找了你好久

look for寻找;寻求

He turned on the torch to look for his keys.

他打开了手电筒,寻找钥匙。

As the tide receded we were able to look for shells.

潮水退去,我们就能寻找贝壳了。

分享到