动画电影《哈尔的移动城堡》第4集:苏菲变成老太婆
日期:2013-10-26 22:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I've got to stay calm.
一定要冷静
Now,there's no use panicking ,Sophie. Oh!
慌张是没有帮助的 苏菲
It's a bad dream, that's all.
只是个恶魔而已
Just go inside,go to bed.
回到屋子里 上床睡觉
You're gonna be fine,Sophie, you're gonna be fine.
没事的 苏菲 没事的
Look who's here.
我回来了
You're back, look at you.
欢迎回来
What do you think? It's all the rage in Kingsbury.
觉得怎样 现在国王城镇开始流行这个耶
It's gorgeous.
很适合你喔
I know, our customers'll love it. Sophie.
这个一定会大卖吧 苏菲
I'm afraid of your daughter hasn't come downstairs yet today.
你女儿今天没有下来
That's strange, I wonder what's wrong.
那么奇怪 发生什么了
Sophie,Sophie.Sophie.
苏菲 苏菲 苏菲
Don't come in here.
不要进来
I've got a bad cold.
我感冒很严重
I don't want you to catch it.
传染给你就糟了
You sound ghastly,like some 90-year-old woman.
你声音好糟喔 像个90岁的老太婆...
I'll just stay in bed all day,so you go on.
我今天要好好休息 你走开吧
Well, if you insist.
好吧 如果你坚持的话

重点解释

I've got to stay calm.一定要冷静

stay calm保持镇静

In case of fire, you should always stay calm.

在发生火灾的时候,你应该总是保持镇定。

Try to stay calm, and whatever you do, don't nag.

保持冷静,不管做什么,都不要抱怨。

Now,there's no use panicking 慌张是没有帮助的

no use无用

All our persuasion was of no use.

我们所有的劝告都无用。

It's no use wasting any more words on him.

你跟他再多说也是没用的。

I'm afraid of your daughter hasn't come downstairs yet today.你女儿今天没有下来

afraid of害怕

The little girl is afraid of thunder and lightning.

这小女孩害怕雷声和闪电。

I've got a bad cold.我感冒很严重

get a cold伤风, 感冒

Father's got a cold so has taken to his bed.

父亲患了感冒,所以只好卧床休息。

分享到
重点单词
  • persuasionn. 说服,劝说,信念
  • nagn. 小马,驽马,竞赛马 v. 不断地唠叨恼人,说话唠叨
  • ragen. 狂怒,大怒,狂暴,肆虐,风行 v. 大怒,怒斥,激
  • lightningn. 闪电 adj. 闪电般的,快速的 vi. 打闪