看电影《姐姐的守护者》学英语第3期:其乐融融的一家人
日期:2013-11-23 11:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

That's not a word. BRIAN: What about that language?
这不仅仅是词藻 - 这种说法怎么样?
Nice shirt. sissy. - Good. right?
这衬衫不错,小妹 - 很好看,对吧?
Hey Mom you wanna see our routine? - What routine?
嘿,妈妈想不想看看我们的常规游戏?什么游戏?
Come on. Anna. Let do it. - Hey. baby. what's your sign?
来,Anna,开始吧 - 嘿,孩子,你的标识是什么?
No. l'm a Leo-- KATE & BRIAN: But l have cancer.
不,我是... - 但是,我得了癌症
Cancer. - You're a Cancer?
癌 - 难道你是癌症?
lt's not even funny. Yes. it is.
这不好笑 - 不,很好笑
JESSE: l agree with Dad. - lt was pretty clever.
我支持爸爸 - 真聪明
JESSE: It's not funny. It's not.
这不好笑,不好笑
Nice. Nice. These your kids?
好吧,好吧,这些是你的孩子?
Yes. they are. Question is. are they yours?
是,他们是 问题是他们是你的孩子吗?
You believe that? Hey. sweetie. where's your locket?
你相信? 嘿,亲爱的,你的项链呢?
Oh. l didn't feel like wearing it today.
哦,今天没戴
Eat. Kate. - l'm eating.
吃饭,Kate - 我在吃
SARA: Is it not good? - lt's really good. Mom.
不好吃吗? - 很不错,妈妈
BRIAN: It's good to me.
我也觉得挺好吃的
l have lentils in the fridge if you want some.
你要的话,冰箱里有扁豆
l'm fine. Mom.
我没事,妈咪
You're not hungry? - l bet she needs to breathe a little bit.
你不饿? - 我想她可能需要点新鲜空气
Maybe you should try to breathe a bit. - Maybe l will a bit later.
可能你也需要呼吸一下新鲜空气 - 我一会儿再去吧
Gross.
没羞
Where are you going? KATE: Bathroom. wanna come?
你要去哪儿? - 浴室,你要来吗?


妙语佳句

1.routine
n. [计] 程序;日常工作;例行公事
adj. 日常的;例行的
His routine work is to rub the coal through a sieve.
他的日常工作是用力筛煤。

2.a little bit 
有点;有几分
Try to put by a little bit each week.
想法子每周存点钱下来。

剧情百科

尽管凯特得了癌症给全家人带来了巨大的痛苦,但是一家人还是生活得其乐融融……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.And I can show that to you-- ______ ______ I can make an attempt.
我可以展示给你们看-,至少我可以尝试一下。

2.inally, America is not ______ ______ ______ ______ another war, as opinion polls demonstrate.
最后,美国没情绪打另一场战争,正如民意测验所证明的那样。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Be it that you are poor, I will still love you.
即使你穷,我还会爱你。

2.If they do, we will tell you what is happening and work to put them right.
如果问题确实发生,我们将告诉公众发生了什么事情并努力(使一切)恢复正常。

分享到
重点单词
  • demonstratevt. 示范,演示,证明 vi. 示威
  • routinen. 例行公事,常规,无聊 adj. 常规的,例行的,乏