动画电影《哈尔的移动城堡》第5集:苏菲独自探险
日期:2013-11-03 22:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

This isn't so bad,now,is it?
也不算太差了
You're still in pretty good shape.
你看起来很健康
Any your clothes finally suit you.
衣服也比以前更适合你
But you can't stay here like this for long.
可是你不能再待在这里了
Oh,being old is worse than I thought.
好痛...老年人真辛苦...
They say their prince is missing.
他们说公主不见了
And they're blaming us.
赖在我们头上
Yeah,and it sounds like they're gonna start a war.
听说要打仗了
Nobady wants to go to war.
没人想要开战
Let's hope the prince turns up soon.
真希望公主快点出现
Excuse me,could you use some help?
老婆婆 要我帮你吗
I'm be fine,but thanks for offering.
我心领了 谢谢你
That was really kind.
你真好
Sure,there's room in back,but where are you headed?
老婆婆要去哪里?
Just a little ways farther than where you're going.
比你要去的地方再远一点
You're crazy if you do this, grandma.
不要去啦 老婆婆
There's nothing but witches and wizards out there.
再下去只有魔法师和巫师住在那里喔
Thank you,I'll keep that in mind.
谢谢 我记住了
She's going to the wastes by herself?
她自己去那里
She says she's looking for her younger sister.
她说她要找她的妹妹

重点解释

Oh,being old is worse than I thought.好痛...老年人真辛苦...

worse than比…更坏;坏于

Even though I take medicine, I feel worse than I do yesterday.

虽然吃了药,却好像比昨天更严重。

Yeah,and it sounds like they're gonna start a war.听说要打仗了

start a war开战

He didn't start a war to serve his re-election campaign.

他发动战争不是为了竞选连任。

Let's hope the prince turns up soon.真希望公主快点出现

turn up找到;出现

For some reason she didn't turn up.

由于某种原因,她没有来。

We invited her to dinner but she didn't even bother to turn up.

我们请她吃饭她都不露面。

There's nothing but witches and wizards out there.再下去只有魔法师和巫师住在那里喔

nothing but只不过; 只有

Nothing but a miracle can save her life.

只有奇迹才能挽救她的生命。

This crafty man is nothing but a crook.

那个狡猾的人纯粹是个骗子。

分享到
重点单词
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急