电影《八月迷情》第13期:不能离开音乐(end)
日期:2012-12-03 21:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How long you been playing?
弹吉他多久了
Six months.
六个月
Six months?
六个月?
How'd you learn how to play like that in six months?
你怎样在六个月里练到这种水平
Juilliard.
朱利亚音乐学院
Juilliard?
朱利亚音乐学院?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I have my own concert tonight.
我今晚有个人演出
Do you reckon I should believe you?
你认为我会相信你吗
Yeah. but I can't go.
对 但我没法去
Why's that?
为什么
It's kind of a long story.
说来话长
Well, if I went to juilliard and I had a concert tonight...
如果今晚我在朱利亚音乐学院有演出...
...i wouldn't miss it for the world.
我绝对不会错过
Yeah.

But what if something bad would happen if you did it?
但是如果你这样做会有事发生?
You never quit on your music.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens.
你都不能离开音乐
Because anytime something bad happens to you...
因为那些事情随时可能在你身上发生
...it's the one place you can escape to and just let it go.
而音乐是你唯一的去处 别的就放开吧
I learned that the hard way.
我是过来人
And anyway, look at me.
不管怎样 看着我
Nothing bad's gonna happen.
不会发生不幸的
You gotta have a little faith.
你要有信心

重点解释

妙语佳句:

You never quit on your music. No matter what happens.无论发生什么,你都不能离开音乐。

quit on:停止

He concluded to quit on pay day.

他决定在发薪水这天辞职。

no matter:无论, 不管

No matter how hard he works, he can not get a promotion.

不管他工作多努力,他就是得不到提升。

Don't open the door, no matter who calls!

无论谁来,都不要开门!

it's the one place you can escape to and just let it go.而音乐是你唯一的去处,别的就放开吧。

escape to:跑到, 逃往 ...

He tried to escape to South America.

他设法逃到了南美洲。

The deer escaped to the deep forest.

那鹿逃入了丛林深处。

考考你:

但是如果你这样做会有事发生?

你怎样在六个月里练到这种水平。

上期答案:

Fill his head with classical theory and rules?

you just snatched him up off the street?

分享到
重点单词
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成