电影《八月迷情》第7期:穷得快进救济院了
日期:2012-11-27 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Where did you pick this one up, arthur, bellevue?
亚瑟 贝尔友 你从哪里捡到这个家伙的
You never played a note in your life.
你这辈子还没碰过乐器
Do you know what music is?
你知道什么是音乐吗
It's god's little reminder there's something else besides us in this universe.
音乐是上帝用来提醒我们 人类不能在宇宙独占独尊
Harmonic connection between all living beings everywhere, even the stars.
它是所有生物与星球之间的纽带
Is this a school?
这是个学校么
Yeah, the school of screw you and take all your damn money.
对 这学校榨干你的钱 让你前途尽毁
yeah. yeah, we're top of the class. Not!
对 我们是班上的好学生 别叫
It's a business.
这是生意
pockets. okay, let's go.
交钱拉 ok 我们走
let's go, let's go. pockets.
快走 快走 交钱拉
Oh, man. get up.
快起来
Peanut, well done.
小花生 干的好
I got eyes in the back of my head.
我脑袋后面长了眼睛的
Good job.
干的好
Chain is only as strong...
锁链的张力取决于
...as its weakest link.
它最薄弱的一环
Come on, arthur.
加油 亚瑟
That's chump change.
都是些零钱
You got washington square. that was my spot for 10 years.
你在的地方是华盛顿广场 我十年来都是我的舞台
Go ahead, before I change my mind.
在我改变主意以前 上前去
You kids are gonna put me in the poorhouse.
这么点钱 我都穷的要进救济院了
All right, little mice, scurry back to your holes. go, go.
小老鼠们 回洞里去 快 快
Harmonic dreams, sweet children.
好梦 孩子们

重点解释

妙语佳句:

Where did you pick this one up, arthur, bellevue?亚瑟,贝尔友 ,你从哪里捡到这个家伙的.

pick up:捡起

I pick up a leaflet about the care of teeth.

我拿起一张宣传保护牙齿的传单。

I'll call by and pick up my tools.

我会顺便过来取我的工具。

Go ahead, before I change my mind.在我改变主意以前上前去 。

go ahead:开始, 前进, 领先

Despite the bad weather the fete will go ahead.

尽管天气不好,游乐会照常举行。

Please go ahead with your story.

请继续讲你的故事。

change one's mind:改变主意

He was surely about to change his mind.

他一定会改变主意。

He got after you to change your mind, didn't he?

他竭力劝你改变主意,不是吗?

考考你:

音乐是上帝用来提醒我们,人类不能在宇宙独占独尊。

这学校榨干你的钱 ,让你前途尽毁。

上期答案:

you better hurry before wizard shows.

Don't make me come up there.

分享到
重点单词
  • harmonicadj. 调和的,音乐般的,和声的 n. 和音,调波 [
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • leafletn. 小叶,传单 v. 散发传单
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • remindern. 提醒物,提示