电影《八月迷情》第9期:孩子还在
日期:2012-11-29 20:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I wasn't sure you were going to come.
我没想到你会来
My will is in the top drawer of the desk in my study.
遗嘱在我书房桌子的第一个抽屉里
Dad, stop, come on.
爸爸 别说了 求你
Lyla, please.
莱拉 过来坐
There's more.
还有话要说呢
All I ever wanted was for you to have all that promise, all that life.
我这一辈子都希望你能遵守那个诺言
But you were so young.
但你还太年轻
We had so much work to do.
我们还有很多事要做
you weren't ready. that's plenty, dad. really.
你还没准备好 是的 要做的事很多 真的
I mean, a baby.
我是指 你的孩子
That baby, he could have hurt you.
这个孩子 他会给你带来伤害
He could've hurt you, and l... I wasn't gonna let that happen, lyla.
他会伤害到你的 我绝不能让这样的事发生 莱拉
I made a choice for us.
所以我为我们选了条路
Oh, my god.
天那
A choice for us.
为我们做了选择
Wait... I'm sorry.
等等 我很抱歉
Where?
他在哪
Where is he?
孩子现在在哪
I didn't mean... where is he?
我不是有意要 他现在在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't.
真的不知道

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I didn't mean... 我不是有意要...

mean:打算

I wasn't serious. I meant it as a joke.

我并非有意。我是想开个玩笑而已。

I didn't mean for you to read the letter.

我并没有要你说读那封信。

We had so much work to do.我们还有很多事要做。

so much:这么多, 非常

He is not so much a genius as a hard worker.

他的努力胜于天分。

I have so much work to do that I can't go out with you.

我有这么多工作要做,因此不能和你出去。

考考你:

我这一辈子都希望你能遵守那个诺言 。

我没想到你会来。

上期答案:

It's governed by the laws of physics of the whole universe.

Are you hearing a word I'm saying?

分享到
重点单词
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • drawern. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人 (复)drawers