金融英语口语听力大全(MP3+双语字幕)第37期:代理银行
日期:2015-01-16 08:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Correspondent Bank Relationships
代理银行之间关系
Seiji Okawa is a banker from Osaka.He is discussing correspondent bank relationships with George Danforth ,a banker from Chicago .
小川正治是来自大阪的银行家,他正和来自芝加哥的银行家乔治·丹福思讨论入来行之间关系问题。
Okawa:American banks have a slightly different relationship with correspondents than Japanese banks do .
小川:美国银行与日本银行在往来行关系方面稍有不同,
For example ,you have numerous domestic correspondent relationships .
譬如说,你们有大量的国内往来行关系。
Danforth:Yes,we certainly do .That stems from the predominance of unit banking in the States or the lack of nationwide branch chains .
丹福思:是的,确实如此,这种状况是由于美国不设立分支行的单一制银行的特点,或者由于不设全国范围的分支联号银行形成的,
We have to develop correspondent relationships with at least one or two banks in each financial center.
所以我们不得不在每一个财政中心与至少一、两个银行发展往来行关系。
O:Banks in Japan and Europe ,with their extended branch networks,don't find this necessary .
小川:日本和欧洲的银行都有广泛的分支网络,因而他们认为没有必要发展大量的国内往来行关系。
Of course ,we have correspondent relationships with many foreign banks,some of which we keep reserve balances with.
当然,我们同许多外国银行有着往来行关系。并同其中有些银行保持着储蓄余额。
D:We find our international correspondent relationship much the same as yours .
丹福思:我发现在国际往来行关系方面我们国家与你们国家非常相似。
Our domestic and international correspondents permit us to offer a wide range of services to our customers .
我们的国内和国际往来关系使得我们能为我们的顾客提供广泛的服务,
And we do maintain mutual reserve account relationships with our major correspondents .
而且我们同我们的主要往来行的确保持着相互之间的储备帐户关系。
O:Do you frequently join with your correspondents in consortium relationship?
小川:你们与往来行之间有着合作关系,那么你们有密切的来往吗?
D:Yes,we naturally have closer connections with our correspondents in exchanging information and participating in various consortium plans .
丹福思:是的,我们同往来行自然有着更为密切的联系,我们死相交换情报,并参与各种合作计划,
This is one of the strengths of correspondent bank system .
这也是往来行体系的强有力的作用之一。

分享到