金融英语口语听力大全(MP3+双语字幕)第36期:存折报失
日期:2015-01-15 10:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Reporting a Lost Passbook
存折报失
Stuart Scott has lost his savings passbook.He is reporting the matter to the manager of his bank's Savings Department .
斯图尔特·期科特丢失了他的储蓄存折,他正向他的银行储蓄部门经理报告这件事。
Manager:May I help you ?
经理:我可以帮助您吗?
Scott:Yes,I hope so .I'm afraid that I've lost my savings passbook.
斯科特:是的,我希望得到您的帮助。恐怕我丢失了我的储蓄存折,
I've looked everywhere I can think of ,but I can't seem to locate it .
我能想到的地方都找过了,看起来我是找不到了。
M:When did you have the book last ,sir ?
经理:截止到什么时候您还持有这个存折,先生?
S:Several days ago when I deposited my paycheck .I don't remember the exact day because I didn't come to the bank until a few days after I got paid .
斯科特:几天以前,当我到银行存入我的工资支票的时候,我记不清确切的日子了,因为我领到工资几天以后才到银行来。
M:Can you tell me how much you deposited at that time ?
经理:您能告诉我,当时您存入了多少钱吗?
S:Yes,$145.00 I kept the rest in cash .
斯科特:可以的。我当存入145美元。我把其余的工资作为现金留下来了。
M:Well,please let me have your name and address and your savings account number if you remember it .
经理:好的,如果您还记得的话,请告诉我您的姓名、住址、和您的储蓄帐户号码。
S:I'm sorry ,but I can't remember my account number .Do I need to know that?
斯科特:对不起,我想不起来我的帐户号码了,一定得要知道号码吗?
M:No,not necessarily.One moment please.Yes ,Mr.Scott .I have your account number here.
经理:不,不必,请稍等一下。好的,斯科特先生,我这里找到您的帐户号码了。
Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit and list the code word you used when you opened your account.
请您填写一下这张丢失存折声明书,并写出您开立帐户时所用的暗语。
S:Oh ,you mean my mother's maiden name?
斯科特:您是说我母亲婚前的姓名?
M:Yes,that's right .We'll process this from for you and transfer your funds to a new account .
经理:对,是这样,我们要为您制作这张表格并把您的资金转移到新开的帐户中去。
Please note on the affidavit that you'll be required to indemnify the bank ,for any possible losses it may incur as a result of transferring the funds to a new account .
请在声明书中注明,您将赔偿由于资金转移到新开帐户中去所导致的银行可能遭受的任何损失。

分享到
重点单词
  • incurvt. 招致,惹起,遭受
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金
  • locatevt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出 vi. 住下
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • indemnifyv. 赔偿,补偿,保护,保障
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任