金融英语口语听力大全(MP3+双语字幕)第30期:提供托收项目
日期:2015-01-07 11:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Placing an Item for Collection
提供托收项目
Chris Morris wants to cash a check his mother sent him for his birthday .He is talking to the collections clerk at the First National Bank.
克里斯·莫里斯想兑换一张他母亲为庆祝他的生日寄来的支票,他正与第一国民银行的负责托收的职员谈话。
Morris:I wanted to cash this check from my mother ,but the teller told me to bring it here.
莫里斯:我想把我母亲寄给我的这张支票兑现,出纳员让我把支票交到这里。
Clerk:Yes,sir.That's an out-of-town personal check.We wouldn't be able to cash it for you until the proceeds are collected from the drawee bank.
职员:好的,先生。这是一张外地个人支票,要等到款项从票据付款行取回来以后,我们才能够为您的支票兑现。
M:Well,how do I cash it then ?
莫里斯:哦,那么我怎样才能将这张支票兑现呢?
C:We will accept the endorsed check for collection and notify you as soon as it's paid .
职员:我们会收到用于取款的已背书的支票。支票被支付后,我们马上就会通知您。
Do you have any accounts with us ?
您在我们行里有帐户吗?
M:No,I don't have any bank accounts yet.I've lived here only a few weeks.I'm going to college here .
莫里斯:没有,我还没有任何银行帐户呢。我到这里才几个星期,我就要在这里上大学。
C:Well,if you will please endorse this check and show me some identification ,I'll prepare a collection receipt for you .
职员:噢,请您在这张支票背面签字,并让我看一下您的某种身份的证件,我为您准备一张取款收据。
M:Do I have to pay for this ?
莫里斯:我必须为此付钱吗?
C:Yes,sir .We must charge a collection fee of $1.50 if you don't have an account with us.
职员:是的,先生。如果您在我行没有帐户的话,你就需要支付1.5美元的取款费。
if you'd like to open an account with the proceeds,there will be no charge.
如果您愿意用这笔汇款开立一个帐户,你您就不用付钱了。
M:Yes,I'd better do that.I need an account anyway,so I may as well open one here .
莫里斯:好的,我最好立一个帐户。无论如何我需要一个帐户为好。
C:Will you please go to the New Accounts counter to open your account while I fill out your receipt?
职员:请您到新开帐户柜台去开立您的帐户,同时,我在这里为您填写收据,好吗?
M:Fine.I'll come back and get the receipt after I make arrangements to open an account .
莫里斯:好的,等我办理好开立帐戾的事情后,我就回来取收据。
Thanks very much for all your help.
非常感谢您的帮助。

分享到