可可口语课堂第154期我的兔年之好久不见2
日期:2011-02-06 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

老样子:
Mike:hey,John,you haven't changed at all.
John:You're the same old mike, aren't you? (迈克,你还是老样子。)

没怎么变:
John: You haven't changed much. (你没怎么变。)
Mike: Neither have you. (你也没变。)

还可以:
John: You look great. (你看上去不错。)
Mike: You look good, too. (你也一样。)


变样了:
You've really changed.

你越来越漂亮了。
You've become so beautiful.
You've gotten so pretty.

可能你发现朋友还是和原来一样苗条,
how to keep in shape


最近你是不是胖了?
Are you gaining weight?

I'm afraid so. (好像是吧。)my weight broke the history record

分享到