剑桥少儿英语第三级MP3教程上册 Unit15:怎样问问题
日期:2015-05-11 10:12

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本:

Unit 15 How to ask questions

第15课 怎样问问题

1.Listen,match, read and answer.

1.听,匹配,读,答。

Today is Saturday.

今天是星期六.

Many children are in the market which is only for children.

很多孩子去了儿童市场。

There are all kinds of things for children to buy.

这里有各种为孩子们准备的东西。

Such as pet animals,balloons,DVDs and CDs,books,magazines and newspaper,toys,fruits,flowers, drinks,food,and so on.

比如宠物,气球,DVD和CD,书,杂志,报纸,玩具,水果,花,饮料,食物等等。

Look,Mary is talking to William.

看,玛丽正和威廉说话。

Which one is Mary?

哪个是玛丽?

Can't you see her?

你看不到她吗?

She is holding a letter in her hand and she is talking to William.

她手里拿着一封信正和威廉说话。

Who is William?

谁是威廉?

William is holding some beautiful flowers,

威廉手里正拿着一些漂亮的花,

he is walking towards Mary.

他正走向玛丽.

I see.Can you see Daisy?

我知道了.你能看到戴西吗?

Where is she?

她在哪儿?

She is behind Jane.

她在简的后面.

She is holding two ice cream.

她拿着两个冰淇淋.

Why is she eating two ice cream?

为什么她吃两个冰激凌?

No,the other ice cream is for Emma who is sitting on a long chair listen to music.

不是的,另一个是给艾玛的。艾玛正坐在一个长椅子上听音乐。

I see.

我看到了。

Oh,look,Jim and Bill are very happy now.

哦,看,吉姆和比尔现在很高兴。

Where are they?I can't find them.

他们在哪?我找不到他们。

They're on the ground playing with a toy train.

他们正在地上玩一辆玩具火车。

Yes,now I can see them,but which one is Jim?

是的,现在我看到他们了,但是哪个是吉姆?

Jim is in a green T-shirt,and Bill is in a yellow T-shirt.

吉姆穿着绿色的T恤衫,比尔穿着黄色的T恤衫。

Right,Sue and Betty are also playing,too.

是的,休和贝蒂也在玩。

What are they playing with?

她们在玩什么?

Sue is playing with a dog,

休在和一只小狗玩,

but Betty is skipping a rope.

但是贝蒂在跳绳.

I'm sure they're having a great time.

我肯定她们特别高兴。

Who is the boy holding a small turtle?

拿着小乌龟的男孩是谁?

That's Ben,he is just bought the turtle from the pet shop.

那是本,他刚从宠物店里买了只乌龟。

I'm sure Ben love pet animals.

我肯定本喜欢宠物.

That's right.

说得对.

Does Paul like pet animals,too?

保罗也喜欢宠物吗?

No,Paul loves reading books.

不,保罗喜欢看书.

Where is he?

他在哪儿?

He is standing in front of the bookshop.

他正站在书店前面。

He is reading a book now.

他现在在看书.

Do you see he is going to buy a book?

你看见他正要买一本书了吗?

Sure,he always buy several books.

是的,他总是买书。

He loves reading.

他喜欢读书。

Sam loves reading,too,but he loves reading magazine and newspaper.

他喜欢读书。塞姆也喜欢读书,但是他喜欢读杂志和报纸。

He is buying a magazine.Can you see him?

他正在买一本杂志。你看到他了吗?

Yes,Ann and Katy are buying things,too.

是的,安和凯蒂也在买东西。

Which is Ann and which is Katy?

哪个是安哪个是凯蒂?

Ann is going to buy some fruits.

安要买一些水果.

Now she is standing in front of many kinds of fruits.And Katy is buying some drinks.

现在她站在很多水果前。凯蒂正在买饮料。

Who are the girls talking under the big umbrella

在打伞底下说话的女孩们是谁?

They're Jane and Jill.

她们是简和吉尔.

Jane is drinking orange juice,

简在喝桔子汁,

and Jill is eating ice cream.

吉尔在吃冰淇淋.

They're all having a lot of fun in the children's market.I'm sure they are.

他们在儿童市场都玩得很高兴。我肯定。

4.Listen,write, sing and answer.

4.听,写,唱,答。

I had a dog whose name was Sam.

我有一条狗叫塞姆。

I sent him to the market for a big ___.

我以大价钱把它送到了市场。

I had a dog whose name was Day.

我有一条狗叫戴。

I sent him to the market for a nice ____.

我以好价钱把它送到了市场。

I had a dog whose name was Key.

我有一条狗叫凯。

I sent him to the market for ______.

我把它送到了市场。

I had a dog whose name was Kim.

我有一条狗叫金姆。

I sent him to the market for an _____.

我把它送到了市场。

6.Listen,read and act.

6.听,读,演。

The Greatest Treasure

最大的财富

A long time ago in China,there was a very rich man.

很久以前在中国,有个很富的人。

His name was Wang.

他叫王。

Every day he worried about his money.

每天他都担心他的钱。

He didn't know what to do with the money.

他不知道怎样处理这些钱。

So he counted it every day.

所以他每天都数这些钱。

Though he had five lovely sons,he was too busy to play with them.

尽管他有5个可爱的儿子,但是他没有时间和他们一起玩。

Dad,can we play together?

爸爸,能和我们一起玩吗?

No,I can't .I'm too busy.

不行。我很忙。

Not far away from the rich man,there was a poor man.

离这个富人不远处,有一个很穷的人。

His name was Li.

他叫李。

He had five daughters.

他有5个女儿。

He was very happy.

他很幸福。

He liked to play his flute and his daughters would sing and dance.

他喜欢吹笛子,他的女儿们会唱歌和跳舞。

But the rich man didn't like the music and he was very angry.

但是富人不喜欢音乐,他很生气。

Stop!Stop!I don't want to hear it.

停!停!我不想听到笛声。

I've got an idea.

我有一个主意。

If the poor man were rich,he would not have time to make so much noise.

如果穷人很富,他就没时间弄出这么多噪音了。

Yes!I should give him my money.

是!我把我的钱给他。

So the rich man went to see the poor man.

所以富人去找穷人。

What's this?

这是什么?

I want to give you my treasure.

我想把我的财富给你。

Please take these gold coins.Enjoy them.

请收下这些金币。享用吧。

Wow!I'm rich now.I'm rich now.

喔!我现在有钱了。我有钱了。

These are my gold coins.

这些是我的金币。

I must count them first and see how much money I have got.

我要先数数我有多少钱。

Daddy,can we go out and play together now?

爸爸,我们现在能出去一起玩吗?

No,not today.Maybe we can play tomorrow.

不,今天不行。也许我们可以明天玩。

One day passed and another day passed.

一天又一天过去了。

He still didn't have the time to play with his daughters.

他始终没有时间和他的女儿们一起玩。

The house was very quiet now.

房子里现在很安静。

There was no music or dancing.

没有音乐和舞蹈。

Dad,will you please play your fulte,so we can sing and dance together?

爸爸,你能吹笛子吗,那样我们可以一起唱歌跳舞?

No,I can't.I'm too busy to play with you.

不行。我太忙没时间和你们一起玩。

I'm counting the gold coins now.

我现在在数金币。

Dad,you have no love for us now.

爸爸,你现在不爱我们了。

Dad,I won't play with you any more.

爸爸,我再也不和你一起玩了。

Dad,you are not a good dad any more.

爸爸,你再也不是一个好爸爸了。

Suddenly the poor man stopped counting and laughted loudly.

突然这个穷人停止了数钱,并大声笑了。

He threw the coins on the ground.

他把钱扔到地上。

My daughters are right.

我的女儿们是对的。

I should not have this money.

我不应该要这些钱。

Now I know what I must do with this money.

现在我知道怎么处理这些钱了。

I must give it back.

我要还回去。

Wait a minute.

等一下。

But I must also give them something.

但是我也必须给他们些什么。

Li thought hard and worked hard for the whole night.The next morning,Li took the coins and some flutes to see Wang.

李整晚冥想工作。第二天早上,李拿着金币和一些笛子去见王。

Hello!Here are your gold coins.

你好!给你的金币。

I don't want them any more.

我不想要了。

Please take them back.

请拿回去吧。

But,I also have some presents for you.

但是,我也有礼物给你。

Open them please.

打开这些礼物吧。

Wow.Flutes!

喔,笛子。

Yes,I want you to play the flute with your children and enjoy your life.

是的,我想让你和你的孩子们玩笛子,享受生活。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

We can all play the flutes now and let's be friends.

我们现在都能吹笛子了,让我们做朋友吧。

They all played the flutes and sang and danced happily ever after.

他们从此以后一直开心地吹笛子和唱歌跳舞。

Read Aloud

朗读

Where does Miss Wang live?

王老师在哪里住?

How do you spell Green?

你怎么拼Green?

Where's the library?

图书馆在哪儿?

What books did you buy?

你买了什么书?

What is the first day of the week?

一周的第一天是什么?

What is your favourite colour?

你最喜欢的颜色是什么?

How old is Emma now?

艾玛多大了?

Have you ever been to Wuhan?

你去过武汉吗?

Have you ever been to the US?

你去过美国吗?

How many people are there in your family?

你家里有几口人?

Who is the oldest person in your family?

你家里年纪最大的人是谁?

Have you got an English name?

你有英文名字吗?

How did you go to the zoo yesterday?

昨天你怎么去的动物园?

Is your school far from your home?

你学校离家远吗?

分享到