剑桥少儿英语第三级MP3教程上册 Unit14:我们喜欢玩游戏
日期:2015-05-04 10:04

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本:

Unit 14 We love to play games.

第14单元 我们喜欢玩游戏。

1.Listen,look and write.

1.听,看,写。

Listen very carefully.

仔细听。

Our ship is leaving soon.

我们的船马上要离开了。

We are going around the world.

我们要去周游世界。

Anyone of you can go,

你们都可以去,

but you can only go to your own rooms.

但是你只能去你自己的房间。

2.Listen,colour and draw.

2.听,涂色,画。

There was a beautiful day.

这是美丽的一天.

Sam,Tom and some other children went to a big island.

塞姆,汤姆和其他孩子去了一个很大的岛屿。

The sun was shining.

太阳照耀着.

Sam and Tom were playing football.

塞姆和汤姆在踢足球。

Can you see Jane?

你能看到简吗?

She was looking at the flowers.

她在赏花.

Yes,I can see her now.

是的,我现在看到她了.

Please colour one flower yellow and one flower red.

把一朵花涂成黄色,一朵涂成红色。

Good.

好。

Now let's see.

现在我们来看看.

Where's May?

梅在哪儿?

I can't see her.

我看不到她.

What's she wearing?

她穿的什么?

She's wearing a pink dress and a white hat.

她穿了粉色裙子,戴着一顶白色帽子。

Ah,I see her now.

啊,我现在看到她了.

She is playing a game with Jim.

她在和吉姆玩游戏.

Yes,that's her.

是的,那是她.

Please draw a hat for Jim,he's hot,too.

为吉姆画一顶帽子,他也很热。

Good,can you see a boy in the water?

好,你能看到水里有个男孩吗?

Yes,he is swimming.

是的,他在游泳.

Right,draw a fish in front of the boy and draw a ball behind the boy.

好,在男孩前面画一条鱼,在他后面画一个球。

Wait a minute,what did you say?

等等,你说什么?

I said,draw a fish in front of the boy and draw a ball behind the boy.

我说,在男孩前面画一条鱼,在他后面画一个球。

OK.

好的。

Should I colour the ball?

我可以给球涂上颜色吗?

Yes,you can colour the ball blue.

是的,你可以把球涂成蓝色。

You can colour the fish red.

你可以把鱼涂上红色.

Oh,there is a monkey on the tree.

哦,树上一只猴子

He is picking the coconuts.

他在摘椰子.

He is throwing the coconuts on the ground.

他在向地上扔椰子。

Can I colour the monkey brown?

我能把猴子涂成棕色的吗?

Yes,please draw a monkey on another tree.

好,在另一棵树上也画一只猴子。

OK,I like drawing monkeys.

好的,我喜欢画猴子.

Can you see a starfish on the island?

你能在岛上看见海星吗?

Yes,should I draw another starfish?

是的,我还要画一只海星吗?

Yes,please draw two more starfish on the island, colour one green and one black.

是,在岛上再画两只海星,一只涂成绿色,一只涂成黑色。

Alright,colour one green and one black.

好的,一只涂成绿色,一只涂成黑色。

Oh,that's a beautiful picture now.

哦,现在那是一幅漂亮的画了。

Yes,I like this picture and I like my drawing too.

是,我喜欢这幅画,我也喜欢我自己画的。

8.Listen,read and act.

8.听,读,演。

The story of stone soup

石头汤的故事

Many years ago,the weather was once very bad for a whole year.

很多年以前,有一整年天气都很不好。

People had very little food.

人们几乎没有食物。

So they always hid their food when strangers came.

所以当陌生人来的时候他们总是把食物藏起来。

They didn't want to share their food with the strangers.

他们不想和陌生人分享他们食物。

One day a man came to the village with a very big pot.

一天一个男士带着一个很大的罐子来到了这个村庄。

He put the pot on the ground, and people quickly came up to him.

他把罐子放到地上,人们立刻围了上来。

Please go away.

请走开。

We don't have any food.

我们没有食物。

You'd better move on.

你最好继续前进。

Maybe you can find food in the next village.

你可能会在下个村庄找到食物。

We are also hungry.

我们也很饿。

We can't give you any food.

我们不能给你任何食物。

Please go away quickly.

请快点离开。

We have no food for you.

我们没有任何食物给你。

Don't worry.I have everything I need.

不用担心。我有我需要的一切。

I was just thinking of making some stone soup to share with all of you.

我只是想做些石头汤和你们分享。

So he got some water in the pot and made a fire under the pot.

所以他在罐子里放了些水,在罐子底下生起了火。

Then he put two stones in the pot.

然后他把两块石头放进了罐子。

After some time,he tasted the stone soup and said loudly.

过了一会,他尝尝石头汤,大声说。

Ah,it's very tasty.

啊,很美味。

Of course,stone soup with beans.

当然,石头汤加豆子。

That would taste better.

那会更美味。

Soon a villager ran back home and brought back some beans and gave them to the stranger.

马上一个村民跑回家带来了一些豆子,给了这个陌生人。

Here you are!These are the beans.

给你!这是些豆子。

Thanks very much.

非常感谢。

Now I'm putting the beans in .

现在我要把豆子放进去。

Let's see what the soup tastes like.

让我们看看汤的味道如何。

Ah,it's very good.

啊,很不错。

But once I had the soup with a little meat in it and it tasted great.

但是一旦我放点肉进去,汤会美味至极。

Soon another villager ran back home and quickly brought some meat and gave it to the stranger.

马上另一位村民跑回家很快带来些肉,给了这个陌生人。

Here you are!You can put the meat in the soup.

给你!你可以把肉放到汤里。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

Now I'm sure it tastes much better.

现在我确信汤比原来更美味了。

Mmm,yummy!I remember the soup I had in the past was very colourful.

嗯,好吃!我记得以前我做的汤颜色很漂亮。

If we could have some different coloured vegetables,it would look nicer and,of course, taste much better.

如果我有一些颜色不同的蔬菜,汤会看起来更好看,当然,味道也会更好。

It would be a soup fit for a king and queen.

那就是可以给国王和王后喝的汤了。

Many villagers went back and they brought back different coloured vegetables and gave them all to the stranger.

很多村名跑回家带来了各种颜色的蔬菜,并把所有蔬菜都给了这个陌生人。

Here are some carrots and tomatoes!

这是些胡萝卜和西红柿!

Here are some peas and potatoes!

这是些豆角和土豆!

Here are some sausages and eggs!

这是些香肠和鸡蛋!

Here are some onions and a chicken!

这是些洋葱和一只鸡!

The stranger put all the vegetables in the pot together with the eggs and the chicken.

陌生人把所有的蔬菜都放进了罐子,包括鸡蛋和鸡。

And he asked all the villagers to take a bowl and taste the stone soup.

然后他让所有的村名都去取一个碗来尝尝石头汤。

Wow,it's great!

喔,太好喝了!

Ah,yummy!

啊,好吃!

Yes,it's excellent!

是的,很不错!

After the stranger was gone,all the villagers wondered why he could make such wonderful soup.

陌生人走后,所有的村民都纳闷为什么他会做出如此美味的汤。

Read Aloud

朗读

Daisy,what made you so happy?

黛西,是什么使你这么高兴?

I've got good scores for my homework.

我的作业得了高分。

What made you so sad?

什么让你这么伤心?

I've lost my robot.

我的机器人丢了。

Is this your robot?

这是你的机器人吗?

Oh,yes,you've made me happy again.

是的,你让我又高兴起来了。

Thank you!

谢谢你!

You're welcome.

不客气。

分享到