(单词翻译:单击)
One: When will the meeting take place?
一、会议什么时候举行?
Man: I'm afraid we have to change the date of the next marketing meeting. Unfortunately, the US manager can't make June the fifteenth now.
男:恐怕我们得更改下次市场会议的日期了。不幸的是,美国经理现在不能定在6月15日过来。
Woman: So when are you suggesting?
女:那么你建议什么时候?
Man: Well, could you do either June the twelfth or the twenty-third instead?
男:您能改6月12日还是23日吗?
Woman: I suppose so, though neither is terribly convenient.
女:我想可以,不过这两种方式都不太方便。
Man: Let's go with the earlier date then - don't want to leave it too long.
男:那我们就选早一点的吧——不要拖太久。
Two: Which part of the woman's computer is causing a problem?
二、女士电脑的哪个部分出了问题?
Woman: Hi, it's Jane. I'm having a bit of trouble with my computer again.
女:嗨,我是简。我的电脑又出了点问题。
Man: Right. Is it the same problem?
男:好的。是同一个问题吗?
Woman: No, the screen's fine now, but nothing happens when I press the keys on my keyboard.
女:不,现在屏幕很好,但是我按下键盘上的键,电脑没反应。
Man: What about the mouse?
男:鼠标呢?
Woman: It reacts OK to the mouse.
女:鼠标反应好。
Man: Fine, I'll come and have a look.
男:好,我来看看。