(单词翻译:单击)
Five: What does the woman want to do about the meeting?
女士想对会议做什么改动?
Woman: Ben... hello, Emily Jones here. I'm calling about the project meeting ...
女:本……你好,我是艾米丽·琼斯。我打电话是想聊聊项目会议……
Man: ... on the fifteenth of May?
男:5月15日的会议?
Woman: Yes ... I think that date's going to be too soon I still haven't got the figures I need from the contractor.
女:是的……我觉得那天开会太快了,我还没有从承包商那里拿到我需要的数据。
Man: Do you want to put it off then?
男:那你想推迟吗?
Woman: Please. I'll get back to you about alternative dates.
女:对。我会给你回电话,告诉你其他合适的时间。
Six: What time will Mr Johnstone arrive?
女:对。我会给你回电话,告诉你其他合适的时间。
Man: It's Peter here from Executive Cars. I'm collecting a Mr Johnstone from the States. His flight arrived at fourteen forty-five, but he still hasn't come through customs.
男:我是经理专车的彼得。我正在去接一位美国来的约翰·斯通先生。他的航班14点45分到达,但他还没有通过海关检查。
Woman: Sorry... yes. We've had a message to say he took a different flight. He gets in at sixteen fifty. Can you wait?
女:对不起……是的。我们有消息说他乘坐了别的航班,16点50分到达。你能等一下吗?
Man: OK. The next flight I'm meeting isn't until twenty-one ten. I'll get something to eat...
男:好吧。我要去接的下一班飞机是21点10分。我去吃点东西……