BEC初级真题第3辑精听:Test2-Part Two
日期:2014-10-14 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: SmartTarget Marketing Division. Sarah Marks speaking.
女:SmartTarget营销部。我是莎拉·马克斯。
Man: Hello, my name's Tim Adams. I'm calling to let you know about this year's GlobalNet Conference next month from the twenty-fifth to the twenty-seventh of November.
男:你好,我叫蒂姆·亚当斯。我打电话是想告诉你有关下个月,也就是11月25到27日举办的,今年的全球网络会议的事。
Woman: Oh yes. It was at the University Conference Centre last year, wasn't it?
女:哦,好的。去年在大学会议中心开的,对吧?
Man: That's right. This year it's on at the International Conference Centre. It's much bigger this year, you see.
男:对。今年在国际会议中心开。你看,今年要大得多。
Woman: Will there be more seminars, then?
女:那么研讨会会增加几场吗?
Man: More of everything. Five hundred and thirty-five exhibitors and over one hundred and fifty free seminars. We have some really exciting guest speakers this time.
男:所有都要增加。535个参展商和150多个免费研讨会。这次我们有一些非常令人兴奋的客座演讲者。
Woman: Oh yes. Such as?
女:哦,好的。比如?
Man: Well, Mike Daughton,Director of InfoSoft UK, will give the opening presentation.
男:InfoSoft英国的董事长迈克·多尔顿,将作开幕致辞。
Woman: Mike Dalton?
女:迈克·道尔顿吗?
Man: No,Daughton, D-A-U-G-H-T-O-N.
男:不,多尔顿,D-A-U-G-H-T-O-N。
Woman: Oh, of course. That should be interesting. What time are the seminars on?
女:哦,是的。这应该很有趣。研讨会在什么时候举行?
Man: The conference centre is open from nine thirty to six thirty and the seminars run from ten thirty to five thirty. All the seminars are listed in the programme.
男:会议中心从9点半开到6点半,研讨会从10点半开到5点半。所有的研讨会都列在计划内。
Woman: And how much are the tickets?
女:票价是多少?
Man: If you book now it'll be three hundred and twenty-five pounds. Otherwise, it'll be one hundred and twenty-five pounds per day on the door.
男:如果你现在预订的话,是325英镑。或者,到现场买票,每天125英镑。
Woman: How can I register?
女:我怎么才能注册呢?
Man: You can either register online or call the booking office on 0-l-double-4-3-double-7.
男:你可以在网上注册,也可以打售票处的电话0l44377。
Woman: Great. Thanks for your call.

女:太好了。谢谢你的电话。

分享到
重点单词
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • registerv. 记录,登记,注册,挂号 n. 暂存器,记录,登记簿
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演