首场总统竞选辩论精华
日期:2019-08-14 16:43

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
sLu3[MW-aXO]@C6*%s|75Fo(Kq%r@3[]RX

Welcome to the show! We have so much to talk about.
欢迎收看深夜秀 今天的内容很多
I mean last night was crazy, wasn't it? Did everybody see it? Did everyone see it?
昨晚很疯狂不是吗 你们都看了吗 看了吗
I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
我全程都保持着只坐一个椅子边的状态
I was just so anxious to see who would come out the winner.
我超紧张的想知道谁才会赢
But luckily, after a very close beginning, the falcons defeated the saints 45-32.
但所幸 虽然开始两队比分很接近 但最终猎鹰队以45比32的成绩击败了圣徒队
I mean it's all anyone is talking about today, isn't it?
大家今天都在讨论这场比赛吧 是吗
I'm kidding. Of course, we need to talk about the debate. This was a big one.
开玩笑的 我们当然要讨论大选辩论 这可是大事
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton stood onstage together for the first time, and everyone was watching.
这是唐纳德·特朗普和希拉里·克林顿首次同台 很多人在观看
In fact, last night there were nearly 7 million tweets about the debate.
实际上 昨天晚上推特上关于大选辩论的推文达到了七百万条
And this was surprising that only 5 million of them were from Donald Trump.
令人吃惊的是 其中只有五百万条是唐纳德·特朗普发的
Not only was it the most tweeted, it was most watched debate ever with an audience of over 80 million people.
这场辩论不仅相关推文数量最多 它也是有史以来观看人数最多的 观众数量达到了8000万
And it set other records.
创造了新纪录
It was actually the first argument took place in New York that didn't end with someone going, right eeeere!
这实际上也是纽约首次不是以这种动作结尾的辩论
But there were some big moments.
其中还有很多精彩时刻
Hillary nailed Donald Trump on refusing to release his taxes and Trump, as usual, seemed completely unfazed.
希拉里批评唐纳德·特朗普拒绝公示自己的纳税清单 而特朗普一如既往完全没在怕的
Take a look at this exchange:
看看这次交锋
And they showed he didn't pay any federal income tax, so—that makes me smart. So he paid zero.
资料显示他没有支付过任何收入税 因此——因为我聪明啊 所以他一分钱都没交过
That makes me smart, you know smart, like a billionaire who goes on TV and tells everyone he doesn't pay taxes.
因为我聪明啊 你知道聪明是什么吗 一个亿万富翁上电视说自己从不纳税
Like that, you know.
这就是了
Take a look at Trump's face right after he said that. Look! He's like whoah. Did I just say that out loud?
再看看特朗普说完这句话后的表情 看好像在说 哇 我刚刚说出声了吗

-(CA@By8n%0H&k~le

首场总统竞选辩论精华.png

g=0j|akSWq

One thing a lot of people commented on was
还有很多人提到的一个事情就是在辩论过程中
how Trump kept making sniffling sounds with his nose over and over during the debate.
特朗普一直发出吸鼻子的声音
I'm not sure what's causing Trump to sniffle,
我也不确定他为什么一直吸鼻子
it's possible he's allergic to whatever animal has gently fallen asleep on top of his head.
可能他对某个轻柔的落在他头上的东西过敏
One of my own. One of my own.
这条我写的
But after this started to make the rounds on the internet or as Trump actually called it,
但就在这条消息在互联网或者用特朗普的说法 在网络空间疯狂传播的时候
the Cyber Former DNC Chair Howard dean tweeted: Notice Trump sniffling all the time. Coke user?
前DNC主席霍华德·迪安发了一条推特说 我注意到特朗普一直在吸鼻子 他抽可卡因吗
Because if there's one guy who would know about a politician doing cocaine, it's Howard Dean.
如果有一个人能拿到有某个政客抽可卡因的消息 这个人一定是霍华德·迪安
We're going to south Dakota, Oregon, Washington, Michigan,
我们会去南达科塔 俄勒冈 华盛顿 密歇根
and then Washington, D.C. and take back the white house! Ya! Ya!
再回到DC再回白宫 耶
Not long after the debate, Trump began blaming his sniffling on the fact that his microphone was defective.
辩论结束后不久 特朗普把自己吸鼻子的问题怪罪在麦克风上 说麦有问题
And to be fair, there was a huge issue with Trump's mic—it was turned on.
讲道理 特朗普的麦确实有个大问题——它居然是打开的
Now, look, emotions were riding high going into this debate,
辩论过程中大家情绪都很激动 有一件挺好的事是
but the great thing about it was in the end, people came together for the common cause of democracy.
辩论结束后大家为了民主聚到了一起
You could see it in the audience, who cheered on both sides.
你从观众的表情就能看出来 两边的人们都很高兴
And you could see it amongst the reporters who covered it.
你还能在报道的记者身上看出来
They were the ones who really exemplified the unifying spirit of this debate.
他们就是本次辩论中联合精神的具体体现
I mean, just look at the camaraderie among these reporters in the press room after the event.
看看结束后采访室里记者之间的友情就知道了
Man, stop pushing. Stop pushing him. Thanks a lot, bitch.
别挤了 别挤他了 谢谢你啊 贱人

NS7_ey,Z&JmLR[+[NU|w7E,HNuit5J29(X)a)Zq_wzLHFEl6[zd9y
分享到