根据表情符号猜故事 猜对算你厉害
日期:2018-01-30 07:44

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
bs]NyWs1vH%PjUTO]2Gi)|9BLrb@sMidESE,c

Let's have a look. Who knows their emojis?
一起来看看谁能看的懂表情符号
You know their emojis. All right. OK.
你看得懂是吧 好
Stand up for me. Yeah.
你站起来 很好
How are you? I'm good. How are you?
还好吗 很好 你呢
What's your name? Jackie.
你叫什么名字 杰基
Hey Jackie, where are you from?
杰基 你好 你来自哪里
I am from Los Angeles.
我来自洛杉矶
You are from Los Angeles. Yeah. Well, thanks for making the trip.
你来自洛杉矶啊 对 谢谢你大老远的跑过来
All right. So have a look here and tell me what you think this news story could be.
好 看看这个 告诉我这条新闻是什么
Something cop lobster pants.
什么警察龙虾裤子
You understand the game, right?
你真的理解游戏规则了吗

#zUvOjlR9lEx.l1=~p

根据表情符号猜故事 猜对算你厉害

LFmkyAT|d+zhyi)

What do you think? Just say what you see? What do you reckon it is?
你以为游戏规则是什么 把你看到的说出来就好了吗 你猜这是讲的什么故事
Cop, car, woman—
警察 汽车 女人——
Wow, you're literally saying what you see. Yeah.
好吧 你还真的就把你看到的说出来了
So what would a policeman do with a woman he might—
那么一个警察会对一个妇女干什么 可能——
Arrest for having lobster pants.
因为穿了印有龙虾的裤子被捕了
You're kind of right.
对了一半
What this is is a woman was arrested for attempting to steal lobster tails from an Austin grocery store.
这条新闻讲的是 一位女士因为被发现在一家奥斯汀百货商店偷龙虾尾而被捕了
According to the police, the woman was seen concealing two separate lobster tails between her legs. I know.
根据警方描述 这位女士被发现时双腿之间藏了两只虾尾 我知道
On the bright side though, at least she didn't have crabs.
往好的方面想 幸好藏的不是螃蟹
All right. Thank you for playing.
好 谢谢你的参与
Thank you, Guillermo.
谢谢 吉列尔莫
Anyone else know their emojis?
还有其他人吗
Come here. Come here, sir.
先生 过来这边一下
How are you? What's your name? Eric.
还好吗 你叫什么名字 埃里克
Hi, Eric. You don't have to go up a step, Eric.
埃里克 你好 你不用在上一层了
You're already clearly much taller than I am. Yes.
很明显你已经比我高了
Maybe if I stand there. We shoot it from the right angle.
或许我站在这里会好一点儿 摄像机在右边
You stay there and it looks like—Yeah, there we go.
你站在这 看起来就——对 这样就好了
Now we look at that. That is—that is embarrassing, isn't it?
你看看刚才那样 这就——这就很尴尬 不是吗
Two steps away.
离你两步远
Well, Eric, thank you for making such an effort in dressing up tonight. Thank you.
好了 埃里克 感谢你今晚大费周章的打扮成这样 谢谢
Thank goodness you have.
很庆幸你还打扮了一下
All right. Eric, do you know your emojis? Yes, I do.
好 埃里克 你觉得自己看得懂表情符号吗 看得懂
Do you use emojis a lot? Every day.
你经常发表情符号吗 每天都发
What's your favorite emoji?
你最喜欢的表情符号是哪个
Something not allowed maybe.
这儿不能播吧
What emojis not allow? Do you mean eggplant?
什么表情不能播 你是说茄子那个吗
There are new ones.
还有新加入的一些
You're firing a lot of eggplants? Yes.
你会给别人发很多茄子 对
You dirty dog. You dirty dog.
你太污了 太污了
All right, well, look. Have a look and see if you know what this story might be.
好了 看这里 看看能不能猜出来这是什么新闻
What do you think that could be?
你觉得会是什么故事
Old lady, scissors, money.
老妇人 剪刀 钱
That's a complicated story right there.
这个故事很复杂啊
Yeah. You say that a lot, I imagine. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 我猜你经常说这句话
Tell you what, Eric. It's a good job, you're pretty.
我跟你说啊 埃里克 这工作不错 你长的挺好看的
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's say old woman cuts hair for money and then dies later in bed.
我猜是一位老妇人靠给别人剪头发来挣钱 然后死在了床上
Eric, I can't stress this enough, this story was in the news.
埃里克 我强调过很多次了 这是新闻
The story you've just said is hairdresser dies.
你说的是一个理发师死了
Like I don't know that that's going to make a news story.
我不知道这算是哪门子的新闻
Is that what you're going with old lady cuts hair for money and dies?
就一个老妇人剪头发为生然后死了
It's what it seems like, James.
看起来就是这样啊 詹姆斯
Yeah. Does it? That's what it seems like?
哦 是吗 看起来是那样吗?
OK. Well, I can tell you that what this is,
好吧 我来告诉你新闻是什么
is an 85 grandmother cut up $1.1 million and hid it under her bed before she passed away in a retirement home.
一位85岁的老奶奶在出租屋去世之前剪碎了110万美金然后藏在了床底下
And her family believes she did this in order to punish them.
她的家人猜她这么做是为了报复他们
That's a stone cold baller move. Isn't it?
真是又绝情又大胆啊 不是吗
I'm not defending her.
我不是在给她说好话
I'm not defending her but I can't wait to do it when I get older.
我不是在给她说好话 但是我已经怕不急待的想变老了 我也想这么干
Thank you for playing, Eric. Go ahead and have a seat.
感谢你的参与 埃里克 请坐
All right. OK. Anyone else?
好了 还有谁想参加的
Come down here.
这边看看
Wait, hang on. Wait.
等会儿
Before I come through, what do you want?
在我走过去之前 二选一
You want the ass or the crutch?
屁股还是胯
Crutch. Crutch? Listen to you, you old flirt.
胯 胯 听听你自己在说什么 一听就是调情高手
Crutch. She went crutch straight away!
她毫不犹豫地就选了胯
Never trust a woman in a fringed boot.
永远不要相信一个穿流苏靴子的女人
Sluts.
荡妇
OK. What do you want? The ass or the crotch?
好了 你选屁股还是胯
Either.
都可以
She said crutch.
她选了胯
Alright. I'll go through. Here it is.
好 继续 这边
Drink it in. Drink it in.
选谁呢
Hey, no!
停下
Stop it. It's not that kind of show.
这不是你想的那种节目
OK, what am I looking for?
我在找什么样的呢
I am looking for someone who fancies—who thinks they know their emojis? What do we think?
我在找一个喜欢——在找一个自以为能读懂表情符号的人 你们怎么想
OK. You, you, sir. Coming for me, sir.
好的 就是你 先生 请过来一下
How are you? What's your name? Tony.
你好 你叫什么名字 托尼
Hi, Tony. How are you? Good.
托尼 最近怎么样 很好
Now, Tony. Did you buy this shirt this color or did you put it in the wash with something else?
你这件衣服是买的时候就是这个颜色 还是洗的时候跟别的衣服混在一起了
I bought it this color. You bought it this color. Yeah, why not?
买的时候就这颜色 买的时候就这颜色 嗯 挺好的
I'm not judging you.
我不是在评判你的品位啊
I love a lavender shirt.
我觉得紫色的衬衫挺好看的
Who cares? Who cares what people are tweeting about it right now?
谁会在乎有人现在有人把你发到推特上去了
Screw those guys.
去他们的
All right. So have a look here and what do you think this emoji story is, Tony.
好 托尼 看看这里 猜猜看这条新闻讲的是什么
What do you reckon?
你怎么看
This woman behind you just went wow.
你后面的这位女士刚刚大喊了一声
I think she may have just found out what the eggplant emoji means.
我估计是她猜出来了这个茄子的表情是什么意思
A woman was dancing with her husband about eggplants, then broke bone and—
一位妇女在和丈夫跳着关于茄子的舞 然后骨头碎了 然后——
You know what the eggplant emoji means, Tony?
托尼 你知道茄子的符号是什么意思吗
Yeah. But I don't know what she was. She was—
知道 但我不知道这个女人是指什么 她是——
You can say, you can say, you can say, a men's—
你可以说 是男性的——
Let's call it—you've got a nickname for yours? What do you call it?
叫他——你给你自己的起名字了吗 你叫他什么
Let's call it T-bone. OK. Yeah, a T-bone. Yeah.
就叫他丁骨好了 好 丁骨
The man's T-bone and it broke and she posted it online
一个男人的丁骨断了 这个女的把它发到了网上
and then the doctor gave her money so she could go shopping.
然后医生给了她钱 她把这些钱拿去买东西了
Instead of having it surgically fixed. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
而没有让这个男的去做手术 嗯嗯嗯
This may come as a shock to you. That is completely wrong. OK?
答案可能会让你有点惊讶 因为你说的全错
What this is? What this story is?
这条新闻是什么
While making love with her husband,
一个中国妇女在和丈夫上床的时候
a woman in China had a sudden urge to check her phone for online shopping bargains.
突然起来看自己手机上网购的折扣
However whilst hopping off to look at her phone, she broke her husband's penis. I know.
然而就在去拿手机时 她把丈夫的生殖器弄断了
Although on the plus side, this woman clearly loves things that are half off.
顺便说一句 半价对这位女性的吸引力真的太大了

WW^SZ|G2tiy4r[GK=PvI1nHnUK!XP-NC@)A+C
分享到