《美国犯罪故事》演员康妮·布里登做客柯登深夜秀
日期:2018-09-21 07:30

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
Y=q*N|*A4h*[fP_c)~-qR.amZ

Now Connie, we have to talk to you about your incredible television show,
康尼 我们来聊聊你那部超棒的剧
the People versus O.J. Simpson which are obsessed with here.
人民公诉人对OJ辛普森 我们都超喜欢看的
Explain to everybody who you play.
跟大家介绍下你演的角色
Well, I play Faye Resnick. Yes.
我演的是费伊·勒斯尼克 对
Right. OK. Who knows who Faye Resnick is?
嗯 有人知道费伊·勒斯尼克是谁吗
Who is this? Do you know Faye?
你知道吗
Oh, I don't know her, but I know who she is.
我不认识她 但我知道她是谁
Oh, OK. I don't know if you might have met her.
不知道有没有见过她本人
Anyway. So you know she was a person who figured prominently into the story at that time.
随便吧 反正这个角色在这个故事里是很突出的
Into the trial because she wrote a tell-all book about Nicole Brown Simpson.
在狱中 她写了一本关于妮可·布朗·辛普森的自传
And you know it actually was so incendiary that it stopped the trial for a minute.
很让人生气的是 这件事情还让审判中止了一分钟
Yeah, now in it, there is an amazing scene where you talk about Brentwood Hello. Yes.
嗯 剧中还有一个情节 就是你解释了布伦特伍德式的打招呼方式
Which I didn't know what it was. Huh.
我完全不知道这是什么意思 哈
Do you know what a Brentwood Hello is?
你知道布伦特伍德式的打招呼是什么意思吗
No idea. No? No.
不知道 不知道吗 不知道

NHK6[Z2zyRh#~

《美国犯罪故事》演员康妮·布里登做客柯登深夜秀

9Zfa=]mOer1+Y*!bo

Do you want to explain?
你愿意解释下吗
Or do you want to explain?
或者你愿意解释下
I feel like something tells me you know what a Brentwood Hello is.
我的直觉告诉我你应该是知道的
Do you not know? I really don't know.
你真的不知道吗 我真的不知道
I will tell you, and this is a shock to me
我来说吧 我听完也受到了惊吓
because I live in Brentwood and no one said hello to me—
因为我就住在布伦特伍德 但是没人这么跟我打过招呼——
No one said hello to me period, right.
没人跟我这么打过招呼 真的
People don't really say hello in Brentwood unless it's like this.
布伦特伍德的人一般不怎么打招呼 除非是我这种方式
So a Brentwood Hello is, apparently, a man is asleep in his bed. Right.
布伦特伍德式打招呼就是 一个男士睡在床上 嗯
And a lady would go in, and she would wake him up. And say hello.
一位女士走进去将他唤醒 说你好
With her—on her.
方式是用她的……去……他的……
Hello. There you go.
就是这个 明白了吧
Yes, that is what it is. Do you think it's true?
嗯 就是这个 你觉得这是真实存在的吗
That's—I absolutely assume it's true because Faye said it. Yes.
这个——我觉得是真的 因为这句话是费伊说的 对
And I'm Faye and I don't lie.
而我就是费伊 并且我从不说谎

bKu6&TfX[@C8hty7|,[2WLX[!6JGgAkOE]94Xc+K3gp(#aMNv=
分享到