不喜欢被约束怎么办
日期:2018-05-08 07:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
mf(BYz0hXDU1XTYzp33_LeBl+fS

The show for people that don't know, is set in sort of a big storage. Like wal-mart type store. Yeah.
这个节目是在沃尔玛那种大型超市里进行的 对
How would you get on working in a superstore like that?
在这种超市你会做什么工作
I think if I were the boss, I could do okay. I have a problem—
我觉得如果我是老板的话 我应该会做的还不错 只有一个问题——
Not any job?
不是指任何一份工作吗
I have a problem with authority.
我讨厌权威
Anybody else have a problem with authority?
还有人讨厌权威吗
Tim just very casually.
蒂姆就很随意
I think it stems back, far back, I mean I am sure it stems way back.
我记得那是很久 很久 真的很久以前

O^VHx8hwJAP8B5_&

不喜欢被约束怎么办

vBEcViB8TJk#VX5uh~

But I think the first time I can remember sort of hating arbitrary rules and authority was when I was in third grade
我第一次意识到对权威的鄙视的时候 是我上三年级的时候
and I really had to pee, and my teacher was like no.
我真的很想上厕所 我的老师就说 不行
I was like but I have to pee.
我说 可是我真的很想上厕所
And she was like no.
她说 不行
And so she didn't let me go to the bathroom.
然后她就真的不让我去上厕所
And then I peed myself, in the class, in front—yeah, right?
然后我就当全班人的面 尿了裤子——真的
And then I was like rules suck.
然后我就觉得 我真的太讨厌规则
It was like I peed myself and—I was in third grade.
我尿了裤子——那时我上三年级
Like let me pee.
我要上厕所啊
Did you do it to spite her in? No.
你是为了故意恶心她吗 不是
Well that would have been cool if were like, oh yeah!
如果是为了故意恶心她的话 那不就很酷

R&!gVROw;5w9NvxMENjwh9y3t#.*dQ-*wjQ9)[6bPP,t
分享到