马特达蒙经典电影片段爆笑重演
日期:2017-08-23 08:24

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
kyyJ0]@.Aeasre!EJ|^2N

This evening's roll call will be a celebration of the film career of the one, the only, Mr. Matt Damon!
今天的电影角色来自演员马特·达蒙
All right. OK. Matt, are you ready to do this? I'm ready.
马特 你准备好了吗 好了
Then let's go.
那开始吧
Hey, do you like apples?
你喜欢苹果吗
What? Do you like apples? Yeah.
啥 你喜欢苹果吗 喜欢啊
Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?
我拿到她的电话号码了 不错吧
Cowards!
懦夫
Where's Clooney?
克鲁尼在哪儿
Well, I'm George Clooney. Obviously.
很明显 我就是乔治·克鲁尼
Yeah. All right. Let's rob a casino.
好吧 我们去抢赌场吧

6|(3zi|O9@oSN

马特达蒙经典电影片段爆笑重演

)#~mv8ru^%pJXvV2h

Wait! Let's rob a mansion on lake como!
等会儿 我们去抢科摩湖的别墅吧
Let's rob more casinos! Yeah!
再去多抢几家 走
All right. I'll call the two grand. I'll gamble.
我赌两千
Don't splash the pot.
你可别耍赖
You're on a draw, Mike?
你拿到什么好牌了吗 迈克
Throw away this one. It's not good for you.
放下吧 你这样不行
And in my club, I'll splash the pot whenever I please!
在我的地盘 我想什么时候耍赖就什么时候
So you want some music? Nope.
你想听歌吗 不想
Let's have some music!
我们来听歌嘛
Wake me up before you go-go because I'm not planning on going solo,
请在离开之前叫醒我 因为我还没准备好一个人过
wake me up before you go-go, I wanna... Can you keep it down. Just be quiet!
请在离开之前叫醒我 我想……你能小点儿声吗 安静点
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Where's private Ryan? I'm right here.
大兵瑞恩在哪 我在这儿
Wait, what is it, sir?
等会儿 先生你怎么了
I'm Tom Hanks.
我是汤姆·汉克斯
OK. Tom Hanks.
好吧 汤姆·汉克斯
This will come as quite a shock to my crewmates. And to NASA.
这个消息也许会惊吓到我的同事 还有美国宇航局
And to the entire world. But I'm still alive. Surprise.
还有整个世界 但我还活着 惊不惊喜
Here's the rub, it's going to be four years for another mission to reach me,
但问题是 还有四年才会有另一个人来接我
so I got to make water and grow food on a planet where nothing grows.
我必须在这个寸草不生的星球上自己制水和种植食物
Greeting, earthlings, welcome to my planet.
你好啊 地球人 欢迎来到我的星球
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Well, I haven't seen the movie yet.
额 我还没看这个电影
The Martian doesn't come out until Friday.
《火星救援》周五才会上映
That's right, the Martian opens at theatres everywhere this weekend,
对 《火星救援》周末将会在各大影院上映
the weekend of October 2nd.
也就是10月2日
I'm Jason Bourne! I'm Jason Bourne! I'm still Jason Bourne!
我是詹森·伯恩 我是詹森·伯恩 我还是詹森·伯恩
You bought a zoo?
你买了个动物园
No, we bought a zoo.
不 是我们买了个动物园
One burger coming up. Whoa!
一个汉堡 哇哦
Another burger coming up.
又一个汉堡
One last burger coming up.
最后一个汉堡
That was amazing. You're the best pianist in the world.
太美了 你是世界上最棒的钢琴家
I want to be everything to you, Scott.
斯科特 我想成为你的一切
I want to be father, brother, lover, best friend.
我想做你的父亲 兄弟 爱人 最好的朋友
I'll do whatever you want.
我会实现你所有的愿望
Mark Whitacre, secret agent 0014.
我是马克·惠特克 0014号特工
Why 0014? Because I'm twice as smart as 007.
为什么是0014号 因为我比007聪明一倍
The Adjustment Bureau. I have no idea what's going on in the Adjustment Bureau.
联邦检查局 我不知道联邦检查局怎么了啊
Yeah, all right. Fine. Next one.
额 好吧 那 下一个
Shoot them, Mr. Laboeuf!
杀了他们 李毕福
Too far. Moving too fast.
太远了 而且他们移动太快
You see the trick is to find your swing. What did you say?
秘诀就是你要找到你理想的挥杆幅度 啥
Well, you lost your swing. We got to go find it.
你挥杆的幅度不对 你要找准你的幅度
Now it's somewhere in the harmony of all that is all that was all that will be.
就是万物的平衡如果你找到那个点你就学会了
Freeze!
别动
Put the gun down! Put your hands up!
你把枪放下 你把手举起来
All right, all right. I can get you your money.
好 好 我能会帮你把钱找回来
What did you say? I said I can get you your money.
你说什么 我说 我可以把你的钱找回来
You didn't come here to talk. You came here to get arrested.
我没让你说话 我是来抓你的
You can be a leech. You know that.
你就像个烦人精一样
It's boring. You can be quite boring.
你知道吗 你真的很无趣
It's a funny thing because I'm not pretending to be somebody else. And you are.
很有趣啊 至少我没有假装成另外一个人 而且你……
Boring. I'm absolutely honest with you. Boring.
无聊 我跟你说的都是真的 无聊
I've told you my feelings.
我跟你说了我的感受
I really, really do not want to be on this boat with you.
我真的 真的不想跟你一起待在同一条船上
You know, I feel like I can't move without you moving.
你知道吗 我感觉就像不带着你我就哪里都去不了一样
It gives me the creeps. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
你让我觉得恶心 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Matt Damon, everybody! We'll be right back with Matt and Zachary Levi!
今晚的嘉宾是马特·达蒙 广告之后 嘉宾还有马特以及扎克里·李维

V,aR-VOJ9R@Q1F~TDiC.8;IGf+v%qIf(.HqXZ(&([
分享到