NASA宣布重大发现:火星上发现液态水
日期:2017-08-21 14:32

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
&N#s1yFp18uqCG]Z-JxeFyM3m,V6_SPpq

What a gigantic weekend for our solar system.
太阳系这周出了很多事啊
Wasn't it? I don't know, I don't know, I don't know if you guys saw this,
对吧 我不知道你们清不清楚
but last night the moon became a super blood moon,
昨天晚上的月亮是超级血月
which is a combination of a super moon and a lunar eclipse.
就是超级月亮和月蚀的结合体
It's a rare and precious event that only takes place once every few decades,
这是十分罕见十分珍贵的时刻 因为这种现象几十年才出现一次
it's like a good Nicholas Cage movie.
就像尼古拉斯·凯奇演了好看的电影一样
But it was an incredible moment. It really was.
但这一瞬间意义重大 真的
It was an incredible moment where everyone walked out of their homes,
重大到每个人都走出家门
looked up at the sky and was like where's the super blood moon?
看向天空 超级血月在哪

OXl_jR(wyH]

NASA宣布重大发现:火星上发现液态水

3JTMr949^^iQU[bPB

Oh, is that it? Oh yeah, it does look a little different I guess.
是那个吗 嗯 跟我想象的有点不太一样啊
Shall we go back in?
我们能进去了吗
I mean calling it a super blood moon is way too dramatic for what you actually saw.
跟人们真正看到的相比 叫它超级血月实在是夸张了点
Super blood moon sounds like the name of a 16-year-olds heavy metal band.
超级血月听起来像是一群16岁的孩子组成的重金属乐队的名字一样
We are either going to call ourselves werewolf sunrise,
我们的乐队要不就叫做狼人日出
super blood moon or you're not my real dad, Scott. Real grungy.
超级血月 或者 斯科特 你不是我亲生父亲 太俗了
In fact, a lot of people missed the super blood moon, and I got to say, I think the moon messed up.
实际上 很多人根本没看到超级血月 而且我还要说 这月亮出现的太不是时候了
It really shouldn't have scheduled this eclipse on Sunday night.
真的不应该周日晚上出现的
There's a lot of good TV on Sunday night.
周日晚上好看的剧太多了
I mean, your choices, you had NFL football, the CSI finale, fear the walking dead or the moon.
你的选择有 国家橄榄球赛 《犯罪现场调查》结局 还有行尸之惧和一轮月亮
I mean, no, I mean, the moon will always be there.
月亮总会在那
The CSI finale only happens once and then twice a week forever on TBS.
但《犯罪现场调查》结局只放一次 之后就只能等 透纳公司一周两次的更新了
But this has been a big couple of days for NASA.
但是这几天对美国宇航局来说也意义重大
Not only did we get to see a blood moon but NASA also made the huge announcement
一是我们看到了超级血月 二是美国宇航局宣布了一条大新闻
that they have discovered for the first time liquid water on mars.
他们在火星上发现了液态水
Yeah, yeah, yeah that was absolutely what it deserved.
不枉他们的努力啊
Do you guys remember that there was a time when NASAS huge news was that we put a man on the moon?
你们记不记得上次美国宇航局发布的大新闻是他们把人送上了月球
And now their huge news is the moon is red for a few minutes and mars is wet.
现在他们的大新闻变成了月亮是红的 火星是湿的
It is remarkable though that there is flowing water on mars.
火星上发现液态水当然很有意义
This officially makes mars more qualified to support human life than California.
这则消息让火星变得比加利福尼亚更宜居了一点
There's more of it. Probably more of it.
还有别的意义 也许还有别的意义
But seriously, you know, this is an important story.
但是说真的 最近还发生了一件重要的事
And if you want to read more about it,
想知道的话
you could log on to yawn.comsnoozealertwakemewhenit sanalien.
建议你们上yawn.comsnoozealertwakemewhenit sanalien.去看
By the way, one of my favorite parts of the press conference
顺便 在他们发布这个消息的新闻发布会上
was the shirt of the scientist making the announcement was wearing.
我还注意到那个科学家的衬衫
Can we have a look that photo?
能发张图吗
Look at that. He's wearing a shirt that says mars to talk about mars.
看 他穿着一件写着火星的衣服在谈火星
Now, that might seem nerdy but it's much better than the boxers he was wearing that sayuranus.
看起来很蠢但是比拳击手穿着写着尿的衣服要强
Thank you. Thank you. One of my own. One of my own.
谢谢 谢谢 以上言论责任在我
They said it wouldn't work. They said it wouldn't work.
工作人员阻止过我了

B(HuxV~-uCZu.yNkvs7=Meph0Is@9oPE3Da,qn,|+#]XoSn|
分享到
重点单词
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • announcementn. 通知,发表,宣布
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • flowingadj. 流动的;平滑的;上涨的 v. 流动;起源;上涨
  • combinationn. 结合,联合,联合体
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • dramaticadj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的 dram
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • liquidadj. 液体的,液态的 n. 液体