(单词翻译:单击)
I come down to Chateau Marmont to give one of their dog groomers a well earned break.
今天我来到了马尔蒙庄园,今天的宠物美容师可以歇一歇了 。
I'm not great with dogs. This is going to be a nightmare.
我不太擅长伺候宠物 。这将会是一场噩梦 。
Hi, hi, I'm James Corden. How are you? Nice to meet you. Love to meet you.
你好,我是詹姆斯·柯登,你好吗?见到你很高兴,荣幸 。
Do you want to take a break?
你想歇会儿吗?
Well, we have a lot of dogs here. It's up to the boss.
这儿有许多狗 。这得老板说了算 。
Do you want me to step in? I'm not great with dogs.
你能让我来试试吗?我虽然不太擅长 。
It's OK. I want you to do it. You're gonna have fun.
没问题,我想让你来试试,你一定会非常喜欢的 。
Great. Well, listen, you take off. Go get a massage. Do whatever you need do.
太好了,您去休息吧,去做个按摩 。做什么都行 。
Here we go.
来了 。
Be very careful when you're going in and out. Hi!
出来进去的时候要小心 。你好!
See? And they smell my fear. Yes, he can. Can they?
看见了吗?他们能闻出我害怕了 。没错,不是吗?
I don't know that was fear, looks like they're smelling my balls. Hi.
我不知道这是不是害怕,看起来他们正在闻我的蛋蛋,啊啊 。
Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys. This guy is looking at me weird.
孩子们,孩子们,孩子们 。这只狗很奇怪地看着我 。
This must be what Brad Pitt feels like when he gets home.
布拉德·皮特到家时候的感受应该也是这样 。
They need to poo. No, I guess everyone is holding it for you.
他们要便便了 。没有,我觉得他们都在为你憋着 。
Oh, everyone is holding it in. Yeah. Good work fellas.
都憋着呢,太棒了伙计们,
Oh dear, so just in with the mop. Right? Yeah.
天啊,就用这个拖把吧 。是的
Yeah, it's now like the Chateau Marmont.
恩,现在才有点像马尔蒙庄园的味道 。
Oh my Goodness me, I think the dogs like you! Yeah? Yeah!
老天,你看这些狗喜欢你 。真的吗?真的!
Do you like them yet? Eh.
你喜欢他们吗?恩恩 。
You want to hold a dog? Yeah.
你想抱抱它吗?好的 。
That's not a dog. That's a hamster.
这不是狗,这是仓鼠 。
I mean I've got to be honest, I think you need to raise this barrier.
我跟你讲,你需要提高围栏的高度 。
He's the only dog that can do it.
它是唯一能够跳上台子的狗 。
Right well, that's one too many.
恩恩,一个就已经很多了 。
I'm James. How are you? Nice to meet you, Rosie.
我是詹姆斯,你好吗?很高兴见到你,罗西 。
You're looking for something where you can lead the dog around.
你想买一个能够带它四处溜达的东西 。
Are you looking for a collar for a dog? Yes, I am. Or is it for your husband?
你是想买一个项圈吗?是的 。你是为你丈夫买吗?
So, let's quite, we're looking for a big one, right? Yes.
你想买一个大一点的对吗?是的 。
What about one like this? Like a studded....I like that.
这个怎么样?布满装饰钉的...我喜欢这个 。
Please, at least try and hide it a little bit. Come on.
天啊,你至少要收敛一些吧,拜托了 。
You want to see it on? Let me see.
你想看看效果吗?是的 。
Thank you so much. Hey, have a great time.
非常感谢,祝你今天好心情 。
I hope your dog enjoys it. See you later.
希望你的狗能喜欢 。再见 。
A lot of parents ask for extra extra exercise. Okay.
有许多狗主人希望增加狗的运动量 。好的 。
So we have a dog treadmill. Okay.
所以我们有一个宠物跑步机 。好的 。
There we go. Oh, wonderful. Keep going, Scout! Scout! Walk! Wow.
继续走,非常好,继续走 。非常棒 。
Here we go yeah. Oh, good job.
斯考特你太棒了!很棒 。
I mean, I would exercise more if every time I made it to the top of the treadmill. I got a snickers.
如果我再上跑步机,我一定多锻炼锻炼 。我准备了士力架 。
Good boy, James!
真棒詹姆斯!
I have another job for you.
我还有一项任务要给你 。
OK. This is, it's a little more harder than what you're doing out here.
好的 。这项任务要比你在这里的任务难一些 。
Marco's gonna put him in the tub for you.
马可现在要把它放在浴缸里 。
Hang on, put him in the tub? What am I gonna do? What? Yeah.
等等,放在浴缸里,那我要做什么?什么?是的 。
You rock solid. You got to be strong for this job.
你真硬啊,这份工作需要你有强劲的体魄 。
Marco, you need to start working out a little bit. No more messing around.
马可,你需要健身了 。不要胡闹了 。
OK. So we're on? Yes.
我们开始吗?是的 。
He's still not dry. It takes ages, right? Yes.
他还没有干 。太长时间了,对吗?是的 。
Do you go to keep going with this? Oh, man.
要继续吗?天啊 。
Guys, I think Zuma might be done.
伙计,我觉得这回祖玛干净了 。
Hey, how are you? Nice to meet you.
你好吗?见到你非常高兴 。
Did you have a good one? Thank you so much. Thank you James. I loved it. See you soon, all right.
你今天过得好吗?非常感谢,谢谢你詹姆斯 。我很喜欢,后会有期 。
Probably not. I doubt I'm ever gonna get a dog. Bye-bye.
可能不会再见了,我怎么可能会养狗 。再见 。