流行英语词汇(MP3+中英字幕) 第73期:绝对不行
日期:2015-12-24 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Over my dead body.jpg

Over my dead body

绝对不行

I'm standing in your way.

我挡着你的路。

Only if you kill me and walk over my dead body will you be able to do what you want to do.

除非你杀了我,从我的尸体上走过,才能做你现在想做的这件事。

Not over my dead body will they raise your taxes!

增加税收,绝对没门儿!

Over my dead body!

绝对不行!

Why are you asking me a question you already know the answer to?

你明知道答案,为什么还来问我?

You know. I didn't have to tell you.

要知道,我可不必告诉你的。

Why does that mean?

这么说是什么意思?

It means I'm trying to be honest with you.

我也对你开诚布公。

Well,Let me be honest with you ,you are going to a bar over my dead body.

你去酒吧,门儿都没有!

Joey,you know maybe you are just not used to kissing men.

乔,也许你只是不习惯亲吻男人而已。

Maybe you just tensed up a liitle.

可能和男演员拍吻戏让你有点紧张。

Maybe that's what you need to work on.

这就是你需要加强练习的地方吧。

Yeah,that makes sense.

有道理。

over my dead body

没门儿!

And I'll be using his dead body as a shield.

我就用他的尸体当挡箭牌好了。

Jo and I had a lot of time to prepare for this moment.

乔和我早就为这一刻作了准备。

Some of her requests, for instance that I should bring Claudia Schiffer as my date to the funeral,I am confident she expected me to ignore.

她的某些要求,比如要我带着名模克劳迪娅·希弗来参加葬礼,我相信只是玩笑。

But others,she was pretty damn clear about.

但其他的一些细节,她却明确要求落实。

When she first mentioned what's about to happen,I said:“Over my dead body!"

她最初告诉我葬礼要怎么举行的时候,我说:“没门儿!除非我死了!”

And she said:“No Daniel,over mine!”

她回答:“我肯定比你先死!”

And as usual, my darling girl and Sam's darling mum was right.

和以往一样,我的亲爱的、山姆的母亲,又说对了。

My friends all have tattoos. I'm geting one,too!

有文身。我也要一个!

Over my dead body

除非我死了

How was your mid-term?

期中考试考得怎么样?

Didn't do too well, I got an F.

不好,得了F。

F?all right, that's it. No more video games,not over my dead body.

F?从此不许玩游戏,除非我死了。

I heard this new song on radio the other day.

那天我在收音机里听到一首新歌。

It's called The High Road.

歌名叫公路。

Do you know who the singer is?

你知道是谁唱的吗?

She has an amazing voice

她的声音非常不可思议。

It's Joy-Joy.

是Joy-Joy。

You know what's more amazing?

你知道最不可思议的是什么?

She is only 16.

她只有16岁。

No way!

难以置信!

分享到