流行英语词汇(MP3+中英字幕) 第69期:开玩笑
日期:2015-12-16 17:06

(单词翻译:单击)

pull one’s leg.jpg

pull one’s leg

开玩笑

yank one's chain

开玩笑

josh

开玩笑

Are you kidding me?

你没在开玩笑吧?

Are you joking?

你没在开玩笑吧?

Pull one’s leg

开玩笑

Then I shall be able to pull the leg of that chap Mike. He is always trying to do me.

这样我就可以耍耍Mike那家伙了。他总在开我玩笑。

Hey,I just heard that school would be closed for the day due to inclement weather.

嘿,我刚听说因为天气恶劣,今天的课都取消了。

Really? It doesn't look that bad to me.

真的吗?天气看起来也没有那么恶劣呀。

Nah I was just pullillg our leg.

当然不是真的。我在开你玩笑呢。

Doesn't I fell for it again.

可恶,我又上当了

yank one's chain

开玩笑

You are going to be paralyzed from waist dowm for the rest of your life ,I am sorry,I so am sorry,Sarah.

你的余生,腰部以下部位都将瘫痪,抱歉萨拉。

You're yanking my chain ,right?

你在开玩笑,对吗?

No.

没有

Then how come I can wiggle my toes?

那为什么我可以扭动我的脚趾呢?

josh someone

开某人玩笑

I met Josh Holloway this morning! We look a picture together!

我今天早上碰到乔什·霍洛韦了!我们还合了影!

It was so amazing.I can die happy now. let me tell you.

真是太棒了。跟你说,我现在可以死而无憾了。

Josh Holloway? Are you serious? Isn't he supposed to be in Hawaii shooting right now?

乔什·霍洛韦? 你是说真的?他现在不是应该在夏威夷拍片吗?

Oh,yeah,you are totally right.I am joshing you,joshing. Josh,Get it?I can't help myself.

你说的没错。我在开玩笑呢,开玩笑和Josh的名字是同一个字。懂了吧?我实在忍不住不玩文字游戏啊。

You are such a nerd!

你真无聊!

分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • inclementadj. (天气)严酷的,寒冷的,狂风暴雨的
  • waistn. 腰,腰部