流行英语词汇(MP3+中英字幕) 第93期:四分之一的生命
日期:2016-02-18 14:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Quarter-life-crisis.png

It's twice as bad as a midlife crisis.

它比中年危机要糟糕两倍。

It's twenty years premature.

20多岁,不成熟的年纪

No one give you any symphthy and you are too young and insignificant to buy a sports car and run off with your secretary.

没人同情你,年纪轻轻,无足轻重,没钱买跑车,没钱私奔。

It might be a quarter-life crisis or just a stirring in my soul. Either way

或许是二十多岁人要面临的危机,也可能只是一时受了刺激。哪种情况都好

I wonder sometimes about the outcome of a still verdictless life.

总之我有时会对没裁决的生活产生怀疑

Am I living it right?

究竟我是否走对了路?

Sometimes life hit you in head with a brick,don't lose faith.

有时,人生会给你致命一击,但不要失去信念。

I'm convinced that the only thing that kept and going was that I love what I did.

我坚信热爱是唯一动力。

You've got to find what you love and that is as truth as your work as it is for your lovers.

你必须得找到自己热爱的东西——伴侣如此,工作也如此。

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what yuu believe is a great work.

你的工作将占去你生命里很大的一部分,唯一可以真正有满足感的方法就是把工作做得非常出色。

And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.

而要做到这一点,你就必须得热爱你的工作。

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking,don't saddle.

如果你还没找到这样的工作的话,继续找。不要将就做一份自己没兴趣的活儿。

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

人的一生是短暂的,不要浪费生命去按照别人的意志生活。

Don't be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of other people's thinking.

被那些关注了他人思想的教条所束缚,

Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.

不要因他人噪音淹没内心思想。

And most importantly, have the courage co follow your heart and intuition.

最重要的是,敢于听从自己内心的声音和知觉。

They somehow already know what you truly want to become.

因为它们知晓我们真正想要的是什么。

Everything else is secondary.

其它都不重要了。

分享到
重点单词
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • limitedadj. 有限的,被限制的 动词limit的过去式和过去
  • saddlen. 鞍,车座,山脊,拖具 vt. 装以马鞍,使负担 v
  • insignificantadj. 无关紧要的,可忽略的,不重要的,无用的
  • prematureadj. 提前的,过早的,早产的 n. 早产儿,早熟
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • dogman. 教条,信条
  • intuitionn. 直觉,直觉的知识
  • outcomen. 结果,后果