流行英语词汇(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:别有用心
日期:2015-08-15 11:08

(单词翻译:单击)

grind.png

have an axe to grind

别有用心的人

You think she offereeed you the job because you are the most qualified applicant?

你以为她给你这份工作是因为你是最合格的申请者?

Don't be naive.She obviously has an axe to grind.

别天真了。她是另有目的。

She wants your dad to owe her a big one so that she can ask for his help in the future.

他想让你爸爸欠他一份大人情,这样以后他就可以要求他帮忙了。

Honey,go watch your favourite TV shows.

亲爱的,快去看你喜欢的电视节目。

I wash the dishes.

我洗碗。

Not yet,I need to mop the floor first.

不呢,我需要先擦地。

Don't worry about it.I'1l take care of it.

别担心。我会搞定。

I still need to do the laundry you know.

可我还是得洗衣服。

Leave that to me as well.

那个也让我来吧。

Well,what's going on here?

怎么了?

What do you want from me?

你需要什么?

Tell your brother I have an axe to grind with him.

告诉你的哥哥,我对他很生气。

What did he do wrong?

他做了什么错事?

He stole my idea and used it in his paper.

他盗用了我的想法,并用在了他的论文里。

分享到