流行英语词汇(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:左右为难
日期:2015-06-26 17:30

(单词翻译:单击)

catch-22.jpg

catch-22

左右为难

l'm about to graduate this May and this whole job hunting thing has been a nightnare.

我5月就要毕业了,到目前为止,工作找得非常不顺利。

Care to elaborate on that?

介意说其体点?

You know. all the jobs available out there required“related working experience."

你知道的啊,所有可以都规定“要有相关工作经历”。

How the hell can I have related working experience if I have never had a job before?

我没工作,哪来什么历啊?

Oh,yeah,that's a catch-22 most students face.

是啊,太多面临这个难题。

If your mon and I both fall into a river,and you can only save one of us,who would you save?

如果你妈妈和我都掉进了河里,你只能救我们其中一个,你救谁?

Oh,come on.That is an imposssible question,damned if I do,damned if I don't.You know that.

拜托,这根本没法回答嘛。横竖都是死路一条。你知道的。

No, silly.

不,笨蛋。

You should have answered ,"Well ,consider this,if your dad and I both fall into a river and you can only save one of us,who would you save?

你应该回答:“考虑一下这个问题:如果你爸爸和我都掉进了河里,你只能救其中一个,你救谁?

whatever you answer is,mine is the same."

你的答案是什么,我的答案就是什么。”

Oh,that's a good one!

哦,这个太妙了!

分享到