流行英语词汇(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:冷火鸡
日期:2015-06-06 13:38

(单词翻译:单击)

cold turkey.jpg

cold turkey
冷火鸡
Mention of the“cold turkey treatment”gives a chill of horror to a drug addict.
一提“冷火鸡待遇”,吸毒者就会感到一阵寒意。
It means being thrown in jail with his drug supply completely cut off.
这意味着他要被扔进监狱,跟所有的毒品来源彻底隔绝。
Temperature's rising.
体温不断上升。
Fever is high.
烧得很厉害。
Can't see no future.
看不到将来。
Can't see no sky.
看不到天空。
My feet are so heavy,so is my head.
我的双脚如此沉重,我的头也一样。
I wish I was a baby.
我多希望我是个婴儿。
I wish l was dead.
我多希望我已经死去。
Thirty-six hours,rolling in pain,praying to someone,free me again.
整整36个小时在痛苦中打滚,向某人祷告,让我重获自由。
Oh,I’ll be a good boy,Please make me well.
我会乖乖的,请让我健康起来。
I promise you anything.
我什么都答应你。
Get me out of this hell.
快带我离开这个地狱。
You know,sometimes I think what a waste it is to throw away all that history.
有时我在想,就这么抛开我们过去那段历史还真挺可惜的。
I'm flawed and I'm a wreck,but you,it wasn't a game.
我有缺陷,而且我一团糟,但对你,我是认真的。
60 days.
60天。
G0 60 days with no sex.
60天没有性行为,不碰其他女人。
You goes 60 davs cold turkey and maybe I'll believe you.
你如果突然戒掉60天那么久,也许我会相信你。

分享到
重点单词
  • fevern. 发烧,发热,狂热 v. (使)发烧,(使)狂热
  • turkeyn. 土耳其 turkey n. 火鸡,笨蛋,失败之作
  • flawedadj. 有缺陷的;有瑕疵的;有裂纹的
  • supplyn. 补给,供给,供应,贮备 vt. 补给,供给,提供,
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱