至爱梵高·星空之谜(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第66期 加歇与梵高吵架的原因
日期:2018-07-17 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Why would he say there's no one to blame unless he thought someone might be blamed?
他说不要责怪任何人 是因为他觉得可能有人会因此受到责怪
He said that because there was someone,
他这么说是因为的确有人应该被责怪
me.
那就是我
I think he
我想
took his life
他了结自己
to try and save Theo
是想挽救提奥
because of something I'd said.
因为他被我的话刺激了
You see there was an argument
其实 我跟他吵过一次
I said something to Vincent that as his doctor
我跟文森特说了一些
I should never have said.
作为医生永远不该说的话
You know nothing abot art! But, he'd made me so angry.
你根本不懂艺术 但那天我被气的不行了
He called me an artistic fraud.
他说我是个艺术骗子
In a way I am.
其实他说的也对 还不止
I desperately wanted to be an artist,
我很渴望成为一名艺术家
but my father made me study medicine,
但我父亲强迫我去学医
and I failed to stand up to him.
而我也没有坚持下去
重点讲解

be to blame for sth
to be responsible for sth bad
对(坏事)负有责任
If anyone's to blame, it's me.
如果有人该承担责任,那就是我。
Which driver was to blame for the accident?
哪位司机是此次事故的肇事者?

fraud
a person who pretends to have qualities, abilities, etc. that they do not really have in order to cheat other people
骗子;行骗的人
He's nothing but a liar and a fraud.
他只不过是个撒谎者和骗子。
She felt a fraud accepting their sympathy (= because she was not really sad).
她接受他们的同情时感到自己是在骗人。

stand up to sb
to resist sb; to not accept bad treatment from sb without complaining
抵抗;勇敢反对;不甘忍受某人的欺负(或不公平对待)
It was brave of her to stand up to those bullies.
她不向那几个坏蛋屈服,真是勇敢。

视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。

分享到