(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
He's always out for trouble, that one.
那小子就爱惹麻烦
So bad.
要打了够他疼的
That's for my father.
这一拳是替我父亲打的
Shows over.
好戏结束了
What's going on here then?
刚刚这是怎么回事儿
Sir.
长官
Was that young Armand I saw you fighting with?
刚刚跟你打架的是阿曼德吗
Aye sir.
是 长官
Over what?
为什么打架
Over crazy red, that painter guy he used to know.
为了一个红头发的疯子 你认识的那个死了的画家
Really?
是吗
He dropped that, sir.
这是他掉的 长官
I'll take it in.
嗯 我拿进去吧
At ease, soldier.
歇歇吧 士兵
重点讲解
at your ease
relaxed and confident and not nervous or embarrassed
舒适;自由自在;无拘无束
I never feel completely at ease with him.
我跟他在一起总感到不是很自在。
trouble
a situation that is difficult or dangerous; a situation in which you can be criticized or punished
困境;险境;可能受到批评(或处罚)的情形
The company ran into trouble early on, when a major order was cancelled.
这家公司早些时候有一个大订单被撤销,因此陷入了困境。
A yachtsman got into trouble off the coast and had to be rescued.
一个驾驶帆船的人在海上遇险须要救援。
If I don't get this finished in time, I'll be in trouble.
我如不按时把这完成就要倒霉了。
fight
to struggle physically with sb
搏斗;打斗;打架
My little brothers are always fighting.
我的小弟弟们总在打架。
She'll fight like a tiger to protect her children.
她为了保护孩子,可以凶得像只老虎。
视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。