至爱梵高·星空之谜(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第31期 为了文森特
日期:2018-06-11 09:11

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
So why are you here?
说吧 你为什么来这里
Where else would I be?
那我应该去哪儿
Oh, I don't know
我不知道
let's see.
我想想
Sailing around the world,
驾船环游世界
catching a thief,
追捕窃贼
chatting up a pretty girl.
还是搭讪漂亮女孩
Because I want to do something
我只想做点事情
for Vincent.
为了文森特
I'm sure there's a lot you can do for him now that he's dead.
他已经不在世上了 你还问他做什么
I heard you take flowers to his grave everyday.
我听说你每天都带着花去他的墓前
Isn't that doing something for Vincent
这不也是为他做什么吗
even though he's dead?
虽然他已经不在了
Oh that.
你说这个啊
I just do that out of respect.
我那只是一种悼念
He was a great artist, he liked flowers.
他是伟大的艺术家 他很喜欢这些花
Still seems real nice of you.
你一定很善良
You must've been friendly.
你们俩关系一定很要好吧
I wouldn't say so.
那倒不是
He was here to see father.
他是来找我父亲的
重点讲解

respect
respect for sb
respect for sth

a feeling of admiration for sb / sth because of their good qualities or achievements
尊敬;敬意;尊重
I have the greatest respect for your brother.
我非常尊敬你的哥哥。
A two-minute silence was held as a mark of respect.
人们静默两分钟以示尊敬。
A deep mutual respect and understanding developed between them.
他们之间产生了深切的相互尊重和理解。

friendly to sb
friendly toward(s) sb

behaving in a kind and pleasant way because you like sb or want to help them
友爱的;友好的
a warm and friendly person
热情友好的人
Everyone was very friendly towards me.
每个人都对我十分友好。

sail
(of a boat or ship or the people on it 船或船上的人) to travel on water using sails or an engine
(船)航行;(人)乘船航行
to sail into harbour
驶入海港
The dinghy sailed smoothly across the lake.
小艇平稳地驶过湖面。
The ferry sails from Newhaven to Dieppe.
渡船行驶于纽黑文和迪耶普之间。

视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。

分享到