至爱梵高·星空之谜(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第5期 这下他有麻烦了
日期:2018-05-15 09:04

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
The trial's next week.
下周就开庭审了
Did not think there were any left.
那就不剩什么人了
Evening gents, have you seen my son?
晚上好 两位 你们看到我儿子了吗
Ah Mr. Roulin, yes, you'll find him inside.
鲁兰先生 看到了 他就在里面呢
He's meant to be on a train to Paris.
他今天应该坐火车去巴黎的
He don't look like he's planning on going anywhere right now.
看他那样子是哪儿也去不成了
We'll soon see about that.
我去找他问问情况
He's in trouble.
这下他有麻烦了
The boy looks for it.
那小子是自找的
Evening, Joseph.
晚上好 约瑟夫
Why can't You just post it?
你就不能把信直接寄出去吗
I did, the letter got returned as undeliverable.
我寄过 但被退回来了 说是无法投递
Well if your postal service can't find him,
连你们邮局都找不到他
what makes you think I can?
你认为我就可以找到吗
Just use your initiative son.
你去多想想办法 儿子
An important man like Mr. Theo Van Gogh, ask around.
像提奥·梵高那样的人物 一打听就好找了
But, what do I say when I find him?
可我见到他之后应该说什么啊
It's customary to start with I'm sorry for your loss.
一般通常的说法是"您哥哥的事,请您节哀"
Let's got You sobered up.
我先让你醒醒酒
I can't go, it's too late.
我去不了了 太晚了
重点讲解

trouble
trouble with sb
trouble with sth

a problem, worry, difficulty, etc. or a situation causing this
问题;忧虑;困难;苦恼
We have trouble getting staff.
我们在招聘雇员方面有困难。
He could make trouble for me if he wanted to.
他要是想找麻烦就能给我找麻烦。
The trouble with you is you don't really want to work.
你的问题在于你并不是很想工作。

sober
not drunk (= not affected by alcohol)
未醉
I promised him that I'd stay sober tonight.
我答应过他,今晚我不会喝醉。
He was as sober as a judge (= completely sober ).
他一点没醉。

deliverable
a product that a company promises to have ready for a customer
应交付的产品
computer software deliverables
应交付的计算机软件

视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。

分享到