蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第85期 彼得的选择
日期:2018-03-10 09:44

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
So, after the press conference
发布会之后
Happy will show you to your room, your new quarters
哈皮会带你回房间 你的新住处
Where's he between? He's next to Vision?
给他安排在哪了 幻视隔壁吗
Yeah. Vision's not big on doors
嗯 幻视不怎么走门
It's fun.
挺好玩的
Or walls
还穿墙
You'll fit right in
你能很好融入的
Thank you, Mr. Stark
谢谢 斯塔克先生
but I'm, I'm good
但是还是不用了
You're good? How are you good?
不用了 怎么说
Well, I mean
我是说
I'd rather just stay on the ground for a little while
我还是想再多脚踏实地一阵子
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman
做个友善的好街坊蜘蛛侠
Somebody's got to look out for the little guy, right?
总得有人去照顾小人物嘛
You're turning me down?
你要拒绝我吗
You better think about this. Look at that
你想清楚了 看那个啊
Look at me
看我
Last chance. Yes or no?
最后机会 要不要
No.
不要
Okay

It's kind of a Springsteeny workingclass hero vibe that I dig
这种斯普林斯汀工人阶级英雄的气概我还蛮喜欢的
Happy will take you home
哈皮会送你回家
Yeah?
行吧
Yeah

Mind waiting in the car?
能去车里等着吗
I need a minute
我需要点时间
Thank you, Mr .Stark
谢谢 斯塔克先生
Yes, Mr. Parker, very well
不客气 帕克先生 那好
See you around
回见好
重点讲解

vibe
a mood or an atmosphere produced by a particular person, thing or place
情绪;气氛;氛围
good / bad vibes
好/坏情绪
The vibes weren't right.
这气氛不对头。

dig
(old-fashioned, slang) to approve of or like sth very much
赞成;看中;喜欢

neighbourhood
a district or an area of a town; the people who live there
街区;城区;(统称)某街区(或城区)的居民
We grew up in the same neighbourhood.
我们是在同一条街上长大的。
a poor / quiet / residential neighbourhood
贫困的街区;安静的城区;居民区
Manhattan is divided into distinct neighborhoods.
曼哈顿分为几个区,风格各异。

press conference
a meeting at which sb talks to a group of journalists in order to answer their questions or to make an official statement
记者招待会;新闻发布会
to hold / give a press conference
举行/召开记者招待会

视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到