(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Happy. What, what are you doing here?
哈皮 你怎么在这里
I really owe you one
我真的欠你个人情
I don't know what I would do without this job
我要是没了这份工作真不知如何是好
I mean, before I met Tony
我认识托尼之前
So how long you been here?
你在这里待了多久了
Long enough to be awkward. Boss wants to see you
反正是够尴尬了 老板想见你
Is he here too?
他也在这里吗
In the toilet? No, he's upstate
在厕所里吗 不 他在州北
Upstate? Like upstate upstate?
州北 就那个地方吗
Yeah, let's go
是啊 走吧
Take a look
看看
It's pretty impressive, huh?
挺气派吧
They just finished remodeling the whole thing
他们刚完成整体重装
重点讲解
awkward
making you feel embarrassed
令人尴尬的;使人难堪的
There was an awkward silence.
一阵令人尴尬的沉默。
impressive
(of things or people 事物或人) making you feel admiration, because they are very large, good, skilful, etc.
令人赞叹的;令人敬佩的
an impressive building with a huge tower
有高塔的壮观建筑
an impressive performance
令人难忘的演出
one of the most impressive novels of recent years
近年来给人印象最深的小说之一
owe
owe sth to sb
owe sb sth
to feel that you ought to do sth for sb or give them sth, especially because they have done sth for you
欠(情)
I owe a debt of gratitude to all my family.
我很感激我的全家人。
You owe it to your staff to be honest with them.
与下属坦诚相待,这是你对他们应有的态度。
视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。