蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第29期 彼得与斯塔克通话
日期:2018-01-03 11:08

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Anyway, Mr. Stark, you didn't have to come all the way out here
总之 斯塔克先生 您不必大老远赶来的
I had that, I was fine
我刚刚能搞定的 我没事的
I'm not here
我不在这
Thank god, this place has WiFi, or you would be toast right now
幸好这地方有无线网络 否则你现在就死翘翘了
Thank Ganesh while you're at it
顺便也感谢象鼻神吧
Look, forget the flying vulture guy, please
拜托你别管那个会飞的秃鹫男了
Why? Why?
为什么 还为什么
Because I said so!
因为我说了
Sorry, I'm talking to a teenager
抱歉 教训小孩子呢
Stay close to the ground
脚踏实地
Build up your game, helping the little people
先帮助小人物 循序渐进
like that lady that bought you the churro
比如那个给你买油条的老太太
Can't you just be a friendly neighborhood Spiderman?
你不能就做个友善的好街坊蜘蛛侠吗
But I'm ready for more than that now
但我现在已经准备好承担更多责任了
No, you're not
不 你没有
That is not what you thought when I took on Captain America
我迎战美国队长时你可不是这么想的
Trust me, kid
相信我孩子
If cap wanted to lay you out, he would've
要是美队真想打趴你 他是做得到的
Listen to me
听我说
If you come across these weapons again, call Happy
你要是再碰到这些武器 联系哈皮
Are you driving?
你在开车吗
You know, it's never too early to start thinking about college
考虑大学的事永远不嫌早
I got some pull at MIT. End call
我在麻省理工有关系 结束通话
No, I don't need to go to col… Mr Stark. Mr Stark is no longer connected
不 我不需要去大学 斯塔克先生 斯塔克先生已断线
That's awesome
这可好
重点讲解

be toast
会死;要完蛋
One mistake and you're toast.
要是出一次错,你就完了。

pull
(对他人的)影响,影响力
people who have a lot of pull with the media
能左右传媒的人物

connect sb to sth
使(计算机)连接(到互联网或计算机网络)
Click 'Continue' to connect to the Internet.
点击 Continue 连接到互联网。

neighbourhood
街区;城区;(统称)某街区(或城区)的居民
We grew up in the same neighbourhood.
我们是在同一条街上长大的。
a poor / quiet / residential neighbourhood
贫困的街区;安静的城区;居民区
Manhattan is divided into distinct neighborhoods.
曼哈顿分为几个区,风格各异。
the neighbourhood police
社区警察


视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到