蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第22期 利兹的邀请
日期:2017-12-25 14:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
They're friends
他们是朋友
Yeah, like Coach Wilson and Captain America are friends
威尔森教练还是美国队长的"好朋友"呢
I've met him, yeah. A couple times
我是见过他几次
But it's through the Stark internship
但是 是因为斯塔克实习
Yeah, well, I'm not really supposed to talk about it
但我不该说出来的
Well, that's awesome. Hey, you know what?
太赞了 这样吧
Maybe you should invite him to Liz's party. Right?
或许你该请他参加丽兹的派对 是吧
Yeah, um, I'm having people over tonight
是啊我今晚请大家来玩的
You're more than welcome to come
非常欢迎你也来
Having a party? Yeah, it's gonna be dope
开派对吗 是啊 会很赞的
You should totally invite your personal friend Spiderman
你真该把你的私密好友蜘蛛侠也请来
It's okay
算了
I know Peter's way too busy for parties anyway so
我知道彼得反正也忙得没时间参加派对
Come on. He'll be there. Right, Parker?
得了 他会去的 是吧 帕克
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Helping you out
帮你忙
Did you not hear her?
你没听到她说吗
Liz has a crush on you
丽兹喜欢你
Dude, you're an Avenger
哥们 你是个复仇者
If any one of us has a chance with a senior girl, it's you
要说我们中谁有机会约到高四女生就是你了
重点讲解

invite sb to sth
邀请
Have you been invited to their party?
你接到参加他们的聚会的邀请了吗?
I'd have liked to have gone but I wasn't invited.
我倒是想去,但我没接到邀请

personal
私人的;私事的
The letter was marked 'Personal'.
信上标注着"私人"字样。
I'd like to talk to you about a personal matter.
我想和你谈点私事。
I try not to let work interfere with my personal life.
我尽量不让工作干扰我的私生活。
She's a personal friend of mine (= not just somebody I know because of my job).
她是我的私人朋友。

internship
(学生或毕业生的)实习期
an internship at a television station
在电视台的实习期


视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到