蓝精灵寻找神秘村(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第36期 找到神秘村
日期:2017-10-11 16:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Who are you? What do you want?
你们是谁 你们想干什么
Her.
我们要她
Smurfette!
蓝妹妹
It's you
是你
You're a girl
你是个女孩子
She's a girl
她是个女孩子
This is her
是她
This is the smurf I was telling you about
她就是我之前和你们说的蓝精灵
The one from the wall?
墙内来的那个蓝精灵吗
I'm smurflily
我是蓝莉莉
Hi, I'm smurfette
你好 我是蓝妹妹
Oh, my geeztopetes! I'm smurfblossom
我的天哪 我是蓝花花
Nice to meet you. We don't have a smurfette
很高兴认识你 我们这里没有蓝妹妹
But we do have smurfpetal, smurfclover, smurfmeadow, smurfdaisy, smurfholly, smurfhazel
但我们有蓝瓣瓣 蓝三叶 蓝草草 蓝雏菊 蓝冬青 蓝榛榛
Oh, everyone can just introduce themselves later
自我介绍还是稍后再来吧
Look at you. You're so different
瞧瞧你 你真是与众不同
I mean sorry but it's true
抱歉冒犯了 但这是大实话
Do you know how to start a fire with just rope and a stick?
你知道只用绳子和树枝如何生火吗
I do, I can show you
我知道哦 我演示给你看
Actually, smurfstorm can show you
事实上 蓝风暴能给你演示
She's the best at that kind of thing. Right, stormy?
她可是个高手 对吧 蓝风暴
That means "Yes"
这意思是 没错
重点讲解

introduce
introduce A to B
introduce A and B
introduce yourself to sb

把…介绍(给);引见;(自我)介绍
Can I introduce my wife?
我来介绍一下我的妻子。
He introduced me to a Greek girl at the party.
他在聚会上介绍我认识了一位希腊姑娘。

stick
枝条;枯枝;柴火棍儿
We collected dry sticks to start a fire.
我们捡了些枯枝生起火来。
The boys were throwing sticks and stones at the dog.
男孩子们朝那条狗扔枝条扔石头。
Her arms and legs were like sticks (= very thin).
她胳膊和腿瘦得跟柴火棍儿似的。

rope
粗绳;线缆;绳索
The rope broke and she fell 50 metres onto the rocks.
绳索断了,她从 50 米的高空摔到了岩石上。
We tied his hands together with rope.
我们用绳子把他的手绑在一起。
The anchor was attached to a length of rope.
铁锚系在一段缆绳上。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • anchorn. 锚,锚状物,依靠,新闻节目主播,压阵队员 v. 停
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉