(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
I can do that. I can grouch
我也能 发牢骚
Hi, grouchy. Hi, smurfette. Nice day huh?
嗨 厌厌 蓝妹妹 真是个好天气啊
No, it's not
不 压根就不是
It's gonna rain!
马上就要下雨了
Which actually helps the plants grow
实际上这也对植物生长有好处
But also means it's gonna be cloudy, so chew on that
不过马上也要乌云滚滚了 好好想想吧你
Then again, there might be a rainbow
其次 之后也可能会有彩虹
But rainbows are dumb
不过彩虹很蠢
Just kidding. I love rainbows
开玩笑的 我爱彩虹
You're not very good at this, are ya?
你根本不精于此道 我说的没错吧
Uh, no, I'm not
不 我根本不会
In fact, you're actually kind of bad at it
实际上 你的牢骚还很烂
Yup
对
But you're also bad at it
你发的牢骚也很烂
That's a lie
假的
You're really really good at it
你真的真的很在行
Hi, brainy
嗨 聪聪
Ah, Smurfette. Thank goodness you're here
啊 蓝妹妹 谢天谢地你在这
I was whoa!
我正准备 呜哦
Whoa. We're running trials on my new invention
呜哦 我们可以对我的新发明进行实验了
The smurfy thing finder
蓝精灵技能探测器
Test subject hefty smurf
测试对象 健健
Oh, hey, smurfette!
噢 嘿 蓝妹妹
I mean, uh
我的意思是
Hey, smurfette. Oh, hey
嗨 蓝妹妹 喔 嗨
重点讲解
cloudy
被云遮住的;阴云密布的;阴天的;多云的
反义词:clear
a grey, cloudy day
灰暗多云的天空
trial
(对能力、质量、性能等的)试验,试用
The new drug is undergoing clinical trials.
这种新药正在进行临牀试验。
She agreed to employ me for a trial period.
她同意试用我一段时间。
The system was introduced on a trial basis for six month.
这个制度已引进试行一个月。
invention
发明;创造
Fax machines were a wonderful invention at the time.
传真机在当时是一项了不起的发明。
Such changes have not been seen since the invention of the printing press.
自从发明了印刷机,这种变革再也没有出现过。
视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。
