蓝精灵寻找神秘村(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第26期 聪聪生火
日期:2017-09-27 07:27

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hefty!
健健
Brainy!
聪聪
Clumsy! Oh, that's not even convincing
笨笨 这扮相才太不走心了吧
When I find those smurfs
等我找到这些蓝精灵
I will ground them for a month of blue moons
我要让他们闭门思过一个月
Oh, what's going on in here?
哦 这边什么情况
Wow. Have you ever seen something so beautiful?
哇哦 你们见过这么漂亮的东西吗
Every day, smurfette. Every day
天天见 蓝妹妹 每天都能见到
Don't be weird. You don't be weird
别跟个智障一样 你才智障呢
We can camp here for the night
今晚我们可以在这露营
I'll start us a fire
我来生火
Uh, fetch me some firewood, would you, hefty?
给我找点木头 行吗 健健
Um, a "Please" would be nice
你不会加个"请"字吗
Yes, it would but I haven't earned my manners badge, so get me some firewood
对 加上请比较好听 但是我还没获得懂礼貌徽章呢 所以 给我找点木头去
Clumsy? You okay?
笨笨 你还好吗
Yeah, sure It's been fun
嗯 当然好 真有意思
Well, not tons of fun but it's had its moments
好吧 也没到精彩绝伦的程度 但是还是有点乐趣的
Kind of
某种程度上
You know what I'm trying to say
你知道我什么意思
重点讲解

fetch
(去)拿来;(去)请来
to fetch help / a doctor
去请人帮助;去请医生
The inhabitants have to walk a mile to fetch water.
居民得走一英里路去取水。

manner
礼貌;礼仪
to have good / bad manners
有/没有礼貌
It is bad manners to talk with your mouth full.
嘴里塞满了东西跟人说话是不礼貌的。
He has no manners (= behaves very badly).
他毫无礼貌。

convincing
令人信服的;有说服力的
a convincing argument / explanation / case
有说服力的论点/解释/事例
She sounded very convincing to me (= I believed what she said).
我觉得她的话很有说服力。
a convincing victory / win (= an easy one)
令人折服的胜利

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。

分享到