冰雪大作战(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第4期 无聊的寒假
日期:2017-08-28 08:16

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Cleo! Come here girl!
乐乐快来
Haha! That's a good girl
好孩子
I'd miss you too much to leave you at home
把你留在家我会想你的
Right, girl?
对吧
Say, do you think Cleo could guard my fort?
她能守卫堡垒吗
You bet she could!
当然
She's a great guard dog!
她是看门的行家
Right girl?
对吧
But you realize you actually have to build it first?
你先建一个堡垒再说
Admittedly, it is a complicated feat of engineering
可是这是项超级大的工程
But we do have the whole school break to do it
我们有整个寒假可以做
Yeah right

Ah! So bored
真无聊
Ah, me too
同感
Do you wanna arm wrestle?
扳手腕不
Why do you do this to yourself?
为啥自取其辱
I'm much stronger than I look
我穿衣显瘦 脱衣有肉
Here we go
来吧
On the count of three
数三下
One two
一 二
重点讲解

wrestle with sb
摔跤
As a boy he had boxed and wrestled.
他小的时候又是打拳又是摔跤。
Shoppers wrestled the raider to the ground.
购物的人把抢劫者摔倒在地上。

guard
保卫
The dog was guarding its owner's luggage.
狗守护着主人的行李。
You can't get in; the whole place is guarded.
你进不去,整个地区都戒备森严。

feat
技艺;武艺;功绩;英勇事迹
The tunnel is a brilliant feat of engineering.
这条隧道是工程方面的光辉业绩。
to perform / attempt / achieve astonishing feats
表演惊人的技艺;争取/取得惊人的功绩
That was no mean feat (= it was difficult to do).
那是伟大的成就。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是孩子们冬天进行冰雪作战的故事。

分享到