天才少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第6期 弗兰克与邦妮沟通
日期:2017-08-30 07:39

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Excuse me? Hi
等一下 你好
Oh. Look, it's my teacher
是我老师
Probably wants to remind me what one plus one is
可能是想问我1加1等于几
Go to the car, okay?
你到车上去
Hi. Hi
你好 你好
Sorry to yell at you and then chase you down
对不起冲你喊 还追出来
It's okay. Mary's teacher?
没关系 你是玛丽的老师?
Yes, I'm Bonnie Stevenson
是的 我叫邦妮史蒂文森
Frank. How are you? Sorry about today
我叫弗兰克 你好 今天的事很抱歉
I know she got a little overexcited
她有点兴奋过头
I think it's just first day jitters
可能因为第一天上学吧
Sure. Yeah
是啊
We're running a little late actually. We gotta get going
我们有点晚了 我们该走了
Okay, I don't even wanna talk about that
我想说的不是那事
I'll keep you just a minute. Okay
我只耽误你一会 好的
I think your daughter. I think Mary might be gifted
我觉得你女儿 我觉得玛丽可能是天才
What?
什么
Yeah. Today in Math, she answered some really. Oh, no, no, no. That's. No, please It's not gifted. Really difficult questions
今天在数学课上 她回答了一些非常难的 不 不 请听我说 那不是天才 非常难的问题
All right

Just that a seven-year-old would. It's Trachtenberg
一个7岁的孩子 这是特拉亨伯格
Jakow Trachtenberg. I'm sorry?
特拉亨伯格速算法 什么
Spent seven years in a Nazi concentration camp
他在纳粹集中营里待了年
Developed a system to rapidly solve problems
发明了一种速算系统
It's the Trachtenberg method
叫做特拉亨伯格方法
But she's, I mean she's seven though
可她毕竟才7岁
I learned it when I was eight
我8岁时候就学会了
Do I look gifted to you?
看我像天才吗
It's kind of gone out of vogue since the invention of the calculator, but uh, I can still win a drink at a bar using it
自从发明了计算器 这种方法就过时了 不过 我在酒吧里还是能够靠它赢酒喝
Sorry for today
今天的事很抱歉
Won't happen again. Okay
她不会再犯了 好
Nice to meet you, Bonnie
很高兴认识你 邦妮
Frank
弗兰克
重点讲解

gifted
有天才的;有天赋的;天资聪慧的
a gifted musician / player, etc.
天才的音乐家、运动员等
gifted children
天资聪慧的孩子

over excited
过度兴奋的;兴奋得忘乎所以的
Don't get the children overexcited just before bedtime.
临睡前不要让孩子玩得过于兴奋。

yell
yell out sth
yell sth at sb
yell sth at sth

叫喊;大喊;吼叫
He yelled at the other driver.
他冲着另一位司机大叫。
They yelled with excitement.
他们兴奋得喊叫起来。

视频及简介
该影片讲述了天才少女玛丽的生活。

分享到