梅林传奇第1季第13集:The End is Near 生死守恒(13)
日期:2017-08-08 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Merlin... What's happened to her?
梅林...... 她怎么了?
She's gravely ill.
她病得非常重。
Do something! If I could... Please, Gaius.
救救她!如果我可以的话... 求你了,盖乌斯。
Merlin, this is no ordinary illness.
梅林,这不是普通的病。
This cannot happen!
这不是真的!
Who did you meet at the isle of the blessed? Nimueh. Nimueh?
你在祝福之岛遇见了谁? 妮薇。 妮薇?
It was as you said. She demanded a price. But I bargained my life, not my mother's!
就象你说的。她要我付出代价。但我交换的是自己的性命,不是我母亲的!
Merlin, I wish there was something I could do.
梅林,我真希望我能帮上点什么。
I will make you better. I will.
我会让你好起来的。一定。
You knew this would happen! You had me trade my mother's life for Arthur's!
你知道会这样!你让我拿我母亲的命去交换亚瑟!
You said you would do anything.
你说过要你做什么都行。
Did you know my mother would die?
你知道我母亲会死吗?
I knew the price would be a heavy one.
我只知道这个代价是沉重的。
But you sent me anyway.
但你还是让我去了。
We need Arthur to live.
我们需要亚瑟活下来。
I'm not one of you.
我和你们不同。
We are both creatures of the old religion. It is the source of you power.
我们都是古魔法下的生灵。这是你的力量之源。

分享到