梅林传奇第1季第11集:The Labyrinth of Gedref 迷宫(17)
日期:2017-06-27 10:36

(单词翻译:单击)

You have shown that you would kill a man to defend your pride. You have failed the test. For this, Camelot will pay dearly.
你表明了你会为了自己的虚荣而去杀人。你没有通过考验。为此卡梅洛特将付出沉重的代价。
My people have done nothing!
我的臣民是无辜的!
Your people's suffering is not my doing.
你的臣民在受的苦难非我所为。
What is it? What has happened?
怎么了?发生了什么事?
All our remaining supplies have rotted. Every last grain.
我们所有的存粮都腐坏了。最后的口粮。
I know Arthur's stubborn and pig headed and annoying, but he cares about his people...more than he cares about himself.
我知道亚瑟他固执、猪脑袋、很惹人厌,但他关心他的臣民远甚于他自己。
He will not forgive himself for making his people suffer.
让他的臣民受苦他不会原谅自己的。
You must make sure he doesn't do anything rash.
你要确保他别做出鲁莽的事来。
The mood he's in, I don't know what he's going to do.
以他现在的心情,我可不知道他会做出什么。
Ready? You're sure they're not poisonous?
准备好了? 你肯定这没毒?
Quite certain. They say they taste like chicken. Unless we are to starve, we must hope they are right.
肯定。他们说这味道和鸡肉差不多。除非我们打算挨饿,不然只能希望他们是对的。

分享到