梅林传奇第1季第3集:The Mark of Nimueh 女巫之痕(13)
日期:2016-12-18 14:52

(单词翻译:单击)

I know Gwen. She's my maidservant, not an enchantress.
我了解歌薇。她是我的女仆,不是什么女巫。
Have you ever seen an enchantress? Believe me, they bear no sign, no mark. There is no sense of the evil in their eye.
你见过女巫吗?相信我,她们没有标示,任何记号。她们眼中没有一丝邪恶。
I've seen the way the girl works. Her fingers are worn, her nails are broken. If she was a sorceress, why would she do this?
我见过这姑娘干活的样子。她十指磨损,指甲折断。如果她是个女巫 为何还要如此?
Why would she kneel on a cold stone floor, morning after morning, when she could make these things happen with a snap of her fingers? Like an idle king.
为何还要日复一日地爬在冰冷的石头地面上,而不是打个响指了事?就像尽享悠闲的国王。
You have no right!
你没有权利!
You have a right to cast a judgement on that...
你有权利就这样做出判决......
I have a responsibility to take care of this kingdom. I take no pleasure in this.
我有义务关照整个王国。我并不乐于此道。
You're sentencing the wrong person.
你判处了无辜的人。
She's right, father. You hear the word 'magic', you no longer listening.
她是对的,父王。一听到“魔法”两个字,你就听不进别的去了。
You saw it for yourself she used enchantments.
她使用巫术,你亲眼所见。
Yes, maybe. But to save her dying father, that doesn't make it guilty of creating a plague.
也许是这样。可那是为了救她垂死的父亲并不能因此宣判她散播疫病之罪。
One's the act of a kind of love, the other of evil. I don't believe evil is in this girl's heart.
这个是因爱之举,那些则是恶毒之行。我不相信这女孩心底会如此恶毒。
I have witnessed what witchcraft can do. I've suffered at its hand. I cannot take that chance.
我亲眼见过巫师能做什么。我曾饱受其毒手之害。我不能冒这个险。
There is a slightest doubt about this girl, she must die or the whole kingdom may perish. I understand that.
只要对这个女孩有一丁点儿怀疑,她都得死不然就是整个王国覆灭。 我明白。
One day you may become king. Then you will understand. Such decisions must be made.
有一天你会成为国王。到时候你就会明白。有些决定是必须的。
There are dark forces that threaten this kingdom.
黑暗势力正在威胁整个王国。
I know. Witchcraft is an evil, Father. So is injustice.
我知道。巫术是罪恶的,父王。令人含冤也是。

分享到