欢乐好声音(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第29期 兰斯背叛
日期:2017-07-14 09:19

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Baby, I am back
宝贝 我回来了
What is going on here
什么情况
Hi, I'm Becky
你好 我是贝基
Becky?
贝基
Hey, what did you expect?
嘿 你还想怎样
You're never around anymore
你再也不在我的圈子里头了
I did it for us, Lance!
我是为了咱们才这样做的 兰斯
You and me!
我和你
Oh sweetie, I'm sorry
噢 甜心 我很抱歉
I think I left my sunglasses in there
我想我把太阳镜落在那儿了
Jackpot, baby!
头奖啊 亲爱的
Well, I say we call it a night there, fellas
好吧 伙计们 我看今晚见好就收吧
Hey, uh, put the cash in my car, will you, Derek?
嘿 呃 你会把现金放在我的车里 是吗 德里克
Well, you're one great card player, Mike
唉 你真是玩的一手好牌 迈克
Not so bad yourself. Ooh
你也不错嘛
Except I still can't tell how you cheated
只不过我还没发现你是如何出老千的罢了
Cheated? Cheated? Oh, I am offended
出老千 出老千 噢 本宝宝不高兴了
Come on, baby, let's cut some rug
得了 亲爱的 我们跳会儿舞吧
重点讲解

expect
预料;预期;预计
We are expecting a rise in food prices this month.
我们预计这个月的食物价格会上涨。
Don't expect sympathy from me!
休想得到我的同情!

cheat at sth
to act in a dishonest way in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game, a competition, an exam, etc.
(尤指在游戏、比赛、考试等中)作弊,舞弊
He cheats at cards.
他玩牌时作弊。
You're not allowed to look at the answers— that's cheating.
你们不许看答案,那是作弊。

offend
得罪;冒犯
They'll be offended if you don't go to their wedding.
你若不参加他们的婚礼,他们会生气的。
Neil did not mean to offend anybody with his joke.
尼尔开那个玩笑并非想冒犯谁。

call it a day
(informal) to decide or agree to stop doing sth
结束一天的工作;到此为止;停止
After forty years in politics I think it's time for me to call it a day (= to retire).
从政四十年,我想现在也该退休了。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。

分享到