欢乐好声音(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第2期 月伯乐逃债途中
日期:2017-06-07 11:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Yeah, it's the stage crew from your last show
他们是你上一期表演的舞台工作人员
They say their paychecks bounced
他们说你拖欠人民工工资
Tell 'em I'll call up the bank and make sure they're paid tout de suite
告诉他们我这就给银行打电话并且确保他们会拿到应得的报酬
Oh I got Judith from the bank holding on line two right now sir
老板 号机显示朱迪斯正从银行那边打电话过来呢
Um actually I'm gonna have to call her back Oh
事实上 我会给她回电话的哦
What should I tell her this time?
我这次要用什么借口
Tell her buster moon is out to lunch
告诉她月伯乐吃午饭去了
Moon! Open this door!
月伯乐 开门呐
Come on, moon!
快开门
I know you're in there!
别躲在里面不出声我知道你在家
Moon! Open this door!
月伯乐 快开门
Hmm thought I heard someone singing there
感觉我听到有人搁这唱歌
Ah whatever
算了
Guys listen Stay where you are
兄弟们 咱先按兵不动
The cops are here in
条子来了
What are you?
你们在
Hold it right there! Yeah I'll get him!
不许动我来应付这一个
Go go go!
走 走 走
Johnny , you were supposed to be keeping a lookout!
强尼 你望风望哪去了
Sorry dad
抱歉 老爹
And where's your mask?
你的面具呢
Look at me I'm mommy!
看我看我 我是妈咪
Caspar get off the table
卡斯珀 快从桌子上下来
Rosita have you seen my car keys?
罗西塔 你见到我的车钥匙了吗
Norman, would you please tell them what a good singer I am?
诺曼 麻烦你告诉一下他们作为一个歌手 我有多棒
Oh yeah, you were great honey
对 你很棒哦 亲爱的
By the way, the bathroom sink is blocked again
顺便一提 浴室的水池又堵了
Bye honey!
再见 亲爱的
重点讲解

crew
(轮船、飞机等上面的)全体工作人员
None of the passengers and crew were injured.
没有一个乘客和机组人员受伤。
crew members
全体机务人员

lookout
监视员;观察员;了望员
One of the men stood at the door to act as a lookout.
有一个人站在门口望风。

block
堵塞;阻塞
After today's heavy snow, many roads are still blocked.
今天下过大雪,很多道路仍然堵塞。
a blocked sink
堵塞了的洗涤槽

sink
(厨房里的)洗涤池,洗碗槽
Don't just leave your dirty plates in the sink!
别把脏盘子往洗碗槽里一放就不管了!
I felt chained to the kitchen sink (= I had to spend all my time doing jobs in the house).
我觉得就像拴在了灶台上一样。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。

分享到