欢乐好声音(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第24期 月伯乐被催债
日期:2017-07-07 07:43

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Judith! Hello
朱迪思 你好啊
I work for a bank, not a charity
我们这儿是银行 不是慈善机构
and if your accounts are not settled by the end of the month. Okay, Judith
如果这个月底你的款项还不还清的话 好的 朱迪思
I personally guarantee by the end of this month this show is going to be the biggest hit this city has ever seen
我发誓 这个月底之前 我的节目会成为这个城市前所未有的盛大节目
Mr. Moon, none of your shows have ever worked
月先生 你的节目没一个成功的
None of them!
一个都没有
You've had your chances
你的机会已经用完了
Now settle your accounts or we will repossess this property
现在就把钱还清 不然我们就把你的财产没收
Okay Toodleoo
好吧 拜拜
What are you going to do, Mr. Moon?
你打算怎么办 月老板
Honestly, uh, I have no idea
说老实话 呃 我不知道
Are you wearing a speedo, Eddie?
嗯 你穿的是速比涛(游泳装备品牌)吗 艾迪
What what are you?
你 你干什么
Eddie? Is everything all right?
艾迪 你没事吧
Yeah, uh, just doing my laps, ma!
没事 我在压腿呢 妈妈
重点讲解

property
所有物;财产;财物
This building is government property.
这座大楼是政府的财产。
Be careful not to damage other people's property.
小心别损及别人的财物。

lap
(坐着时的)大腿部
There's only one seat so you'll have to sit on my lap.
只有一个座位,你只好坐在我腿上了。
She sat with her hands in her lap.
她双手放在大腿上坐着。

guarantee
保证;担保;保障
Basic human rights, including freedom of speech, are now guaranteed.
现在,包括言论自由在内的基本人权已有了保障。
We cannot guarantee (that) our flights will never be delayed.
我们不能保证我们的所有航班均不误点。

settle
结束(争论、争端等);解决(分歧、纠纷等)
to settle a dispute / an argument / a matter
解决争端/争论/事情
It's time you settled your differences with your father.
现在你该解决同你父亲之间的分歧了。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。

分享到