(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
And the three little pigs lived happily ever after
三只小猪从此幸福的生活下去
Good night my dears
晚安 宝贝们
Norman, are you awake?
诺曼 你睡了吗
How was your day, honey?
今天过得怎么样 亲爱的
Same as always
还是老样子
It was?
是吗
I don't know how you do it all, honey
我真的不知道你怎么搞定那么多事情的 亲爱的
Good night. Good night
晚安晚安
All creatures, great and small, welcome to the moon theater!
所有动物 无论大小 都欢迎你们来到月伯乐大剧院
Mr Moon?
月老板
I have Judith from the bank. What?
银行的朱迪思小姐找您 什么
Whoa, no, no, no. Tell her I'll call her back in the morning
啊 不 不 不 告诉她我早上再给她回电话
Oh, I can't
哦 不行
She's right here
她就在这儿
重点讲解
awake
醒着(尤指入睡前或刚醒时)
to be half / fully awake
半睡半醒;睡意全无
to be wide awake (= fully awake)
毫无睡意
I was still awake when he came to bed.
他就寝时我还没有入睡。
creature
生物;动物
The dormouse is a shy, nocturnal creature.
榛睡鼠是一种在夜间活动的胆小动物。
respect for all living creatures
对所有有生命物的尊重
strange creatures from outer space
来自外层空间的怪物
welcome sb to sth
to say hello to sb in a friendly way when they arrive somewhere
(打招呼)欢迎(某人的到来)
They were at the door to welcome us.
他们在门口迎接我们。
It is a pleasure to welcome you to our home.
很高兴欢迎您光临舍下。
theatre
戏院;剧场;露天剧场
an open-air theatre
露天剧场
How often do you go to the theatre ?
你多久看一次戏?
视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。
